Reviews for I Am
Anthony T. Hamby chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Hey Iris Sweetheart I know who is standing behind Sonic's back. It was Super Sonic I think it is obvious that the person who was cut off and was working with Sonic Together was or is Super Sonic am I right I mean I know I am always right no more like sometimes.
StoryMaker the Echidna chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow, I LOVED this story. It was just...perfect. XD

Brief, but yet meaningful. Simple, but yet deep. I just loved it. D

Keep writing great stories!
Qwisse chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Great work, simply great.

Probably it's the first story where Super is separate from Sonic and isn't a homicidal maniac from Fleetway I've ever seen. And Chaos, do I love this mysterious but friendly guy

The theory that Sonic doesn't have Chaos power himself and has to 'borrow' it from his alter ego is interesting indeed, and, like Blue Kaous said, it does make sense in some way. The relationship between the two is strange, but somehow it seems absolutely right.

Finally, I like how you avoided telling Super's real name. Really, this mystery doesn't have to de unravelled

Thank you for writing this!

-Lacuna
Hahli Nuva chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Super Sonic is my fav SONIC character! HE'S THE BEST!
Blue Kaous chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wow. This is really great! It's a really great way of how Sonic might actually think of Super Sonic. It does make sense to have them as two separate beings. I really love this. Great work!
Master Metallix chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Pretty good depiction of the relationship between Sonic and his Super form. I like your references to Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles from the Sega Genesis (though how can Knuckles snap his fingers if his hands are apparently solid fists?) and to Sonic Adventure for the Sega Dreamcast (or its remake for the Nintendo GameCube). The ending wasn't too bad, either; by not having Super Sonic tell Sonic his name, it creates perhaps a better effect than if he did give a name or a different message. Keep up the good work.
Awdures chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Interesting take on SuperSonic.
Feniiku chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Hmmhmm, very nice :) Certainly brings more attention to the enigma that is Super, And just as much to the mind of Sonic. It's very well written, I like it :3
Nintendo Mania chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wow, pretty deep story. Can't say I understood it fully, but I still enjoyed it very much.