Reviews for A NEW POTTER AND WEASLEY
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
So its a good story so far need some major editing of word choice and grammer other wise really good so far
ata3214 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
spelling
Oddly enough chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I had this really weird thought.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Ginny as she fell on the grass by the Burrow.

"I splinched myself..and left the baby behind!"
KC chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
This is a very sweet fanfiction!:)

My only criticism is can u make the chapters a bit longer please. Thank u
mynameiscolor064 chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
Who is Crash? Name or Pen Nameļ¼Ÿ
mynameiscolor064 chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
She is ALREADY having the baby? Is has NOT been long enough! 1 month at the least!
mynameiscolor064 chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
Oh My Gosh WHAT is up with the CAPS? I can barley read the thing! No offense.
mynameiscolor064 chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
Wasnt it a little obvious he was going to ask her? Hadnt they talked about it?
mynameiscolor064 chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
Mr. Weasley knows about Harry's parents he's like harry dad almost. He shouldn't say "i'm sorry" like people do wen they just find out 'bout your loss, he should be like; " was silent, thinking about his own losses to Voldemort. After a pause Harry contiuned "
mynameiscolor064 chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
*snicker* Magical Gap Baby *haha* i liked zat one!
mynameiscolor064 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Oooohh. I still like it, but can u italizes? Pleaz? Its easier to read
mynameiscolor064 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Y is mr. Weasley the one upset? Mrs. Weasley is the protective one. And if shes not upset y is he? O well i'll find out in the next chapters... also, y r u capuluzes random words? Sry about all negative I do really like ur story!
rainbowofcolors chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
get a beta, grammatical help, and talent.
Runelle chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
I'm really loving your fanfic but, I have to say that you have many spelling and grammatical errors. The storyline is good, but you need to use more adjectives and give more thought and detail into some things. Sorry, I'm kind of ranting, aren't I? -_-' Anyways, great work, work on those errors, and continue! (Also, I just read the chapter where Ginny feinted and I have to ask, if she's only a few weeks in then shouldn't she not really be having any symptions or side effects of the pregnancy? I mean, the fetus has barely begun developing and its talking about how if she becomes stressed then she could harm the baby? Ack, once again, I look to far into things.)
fictiongirl212 chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
how does Ginny get from being a couple months pregnant to nine months pregnant in 1 chapter? i like it, but that confuses me.