Reviews for Nothing So Normal
dpben10pwn chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
You know it's a great story when it leaves you in tears: your story has done this to me.
sweetondean chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
OMG, this made me sob, it's so sad but so beautiful at the same time. I can't bare the thought of one living without the other. I hope when this wild ride ends they both live or they both die, together. It can't be any other way for either of them. I am so crazy about Dean this broke my heart, but Sammy had him in the end and though that too made me sob it was alright because they were together. Thank you for this story.
debzzz chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aw...that was so sad! You made me cry, you really did! You wrote this so heart-breaking beautifully!

"But dying together, dying fighting, is an okay way to die in Sam‘s opinion. He dies with a firm grip on his brother, breathing in each other’s breaths until there are no more." That's the line that did me appart...

Amazing fic!Thanks for sharing it!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
aw, how sad!
Lenayvonne chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Oh wow, oh wow. That just... I think you've broken my heart just a little.
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
That's so sad! Would Sam have even cared if he had realised he'd been caught by the dijin? Poor Bobby being the one to find him though.
lorza chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
*sob

happy now i cried? written wonerfully!
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Oh, that was beautiful and so, so sad.
CCWhite chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
This was a very heartbreaking story. Great job.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
This is so beautiful. I think it's exactly how Sam would want it to be if he lost Dean.