Reviews for Darkened Beauty
Inuyasha'sLoveKagome chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
This story is really amazing and I would love to read more!
tsubasacapter98 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
LOVE IT MORE
tsubasacapter98 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
L-O-V-E IT WRITE MORE P-L-E-A-S-E
nda ciril chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
i l0ve it,,,,,,,,,_

is sya0ran l0ve sakura?0r he just lust?and t0p general maybe t0ya?cause overpr0tective t0 sakura!

i h0pe ur update s0on,cant wait t0 reading again,,,,,_
xFire-Fairy87x chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
UPDATE! PLEASE!1
silverwingediceangel chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
Omg I totally love your story is is like the best fanfic i have read so far. Its so good you are by far my fav writer! I totally admire your writing skills you have me enthralled from beginning to end. please update soon I'm just dying to see what happens next! Your story is like the best story on this whole site I'm totally serious! I read the whole thing from like the first chapter to the last one i'm in LOVE with your story i praise you not many have your talent. Please continue writing!
hana chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
that was one great fanfic..,I can't wait when the next chapters come out...please update them as soon as possible.
sakura-kinomoto-li-syaoran chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
gah i blushed too much ( well squeeled actualy)
Sakura.NightHeart chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
OMG! i went crazy when i heard Sakura and Syaoran! this is such a good fanfic!
Sakura.NightHeart chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
that was good... i liked it just that Eriol said i love you to Sakura just made me lost.

I thought he loved Tomoyo but im really happy that this is a Syaoran&Sakura story
Lil-BabYAnG3L chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
OMG that so sweet. UPDte SOON!
Lil-BabYAnG3L chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
omg that was so sweet!
abbychansookawaii chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I JUST LOVE THIS STOWIE! pls update son! mind if u read my stowie?pwity pwis? and review me kay? my story is an apple a day keeps my syaoran away... plspls review me!and update son! i really wanna know wat happens next!
VampireVixen15 chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
LOve IT LOVE it LOVE IT! PLZPLZPLZ! UPDATE SOON!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
Wow, that was deep. Poor Sakura and Syaoran. I can't believe Eriol did that. That disgusting creep. Oh, I would have punched him. Sakura is no one's to claim unless she wants to be. PLease udpate soon. I can't wait to find out whats going to happen. This is so good.