Reviews for Rileyisms
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
OH my goodness!

you need to write more!

Riley is like my freaking hero!
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
yes we werrrre!

great!

I absolutely love it!
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
I get the cactus/cacti thing.

And I REALLY REALLY like this story so far.

I don't know why every time I'm working on a OC story Someone always take the name I would use.

I was trying to write a Riley/Kate.

I was also trying to do a Leo/Anna but someone did a Leo/Anne.

but that has nothing to do with national treasure.

great story!
JainaZekk621 chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
This is great! Please continue!
EccentricElf23 chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
WHE

So adorable.

THANKYOU for posting another chapter!

And don't worry, I shall always be around waiting for the next Rileyism. Until it's finite, of course lol

BACON.

And aww she's memorized his footsteps. How cute!

_
littledrummergirl257 chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
I really like this story!
Angelic Prophecy chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
-giggles- Ohmygodthatwassoadorable! D

Haven't lost me, I loved it so much! Thanks for updating! Please update again soon, I love it. )

-AP
Time and Fate chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
god how i've missed this story. i still love it
Mrs.Hedlund2007 chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Luv it, hun! Can't wait for you to update.
HaxeOrdinary chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
yay, an update. It's so good! You simply can't wait so long to update next! I must see what's to come.
jamamamie86 chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Yay you updated! This was suc a cute chapter. I'm so glad they finall admitted their feelings for one another out loud! Cant wait to read more :)
Dimonah Tralon chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Wonderful chapter! I'm so glad that they finally got together! Keep up the great work!
HaxeOrdinary chapter 9 . 10/9/2008
you simply must continue this. I'm thuroughly enjoying it and have to know what happens next! I can see Riley having some big break through at the Easter Egg roll and causing quite the scene or maybe Kate saving the day. Please, continue!
Thuraya Known chapter 9 . 8/29/2008
yay! the cuteness continues! haha. i will be eagerly awaiting your update. thanks for the note!
Thuraya Known chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
hey, wasn't allowed to review the last one because it was technically "chapter 7" though i hadn't read it...don't know what happened. so im doing both in one review. so anywho...

last chapter, "glitch," was verry cute. i love how romantic and calm riley can be. and i realized what else i loved about your whole story: i don't normally like OCs that much, but i LOVE your kate! she's so honest and real...most OCs are cocky - which i guess is a good match for riley and it makes it fun to have them fall in love - but i love this adorable "let him be" attitude. good job!

chapter 8 "saturation": haha! i love riley's "mhmm"s with his eyes closed. its a cute way to annoy someone. :-P then the quote about "up to something good?" "aren't i always?" - so cute. i know my review sounds like a big 'ol ball of gushing girl but just think of it as a super sweet dessert, like cheesecake or donuts...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »