Reviews for I Was Trying To Be Convincing?
Phoenix Soar chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Wow, that was a really sweet story! And I'm not just saying that because I've always been anti-Jiley :P

The idea is a little cliched, but the fic is really well-written and you succeeded in keeping everyone very in-character, so good job with that! :D The grammar and flow of the story was nice and smooth, too.

The only off thing I noticed is that the words "annoyed" and "frown" are used very frequently.

Other than that, though, this two-shot is very cute and fluffy and I loved it! :D
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Haha, so cute! Loved it. (:

Angelica
MarauderNicki chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Ah love this story! You write moliver so well. Great job!
Made of Ossum chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
that was SO adorable! i definitely have to check out more of your fics!
moliverrocks42136425 chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
aww! that was cute Mike! thAT was like better then i could do! keep up the good work!
mogi93 chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Sweet *.* Awesome! I absolutely loved this chapter, it was so awesome! They're so cute together )
mogi93 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Aw, so sweet! I loved this chapter! )
Abster1 chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
I'm going to be blunt. Please don't hate me. (Because you are actually awesome.)

- Get an American beta.

- Your characters are really flat. They're not really Miley, Oliver, and Lilly - right now they're people who look like them, but sound nothing like them, they just like the right people.

- The characters' voices need some work. They blend in with the descriptive text, and the words are clearly the author's and not the characters.

- The cheese was okay, it was the fluffy ending and closure that this cute story needed. I liked this ending. A lot.

- I'm not too sure how I feel about Lilly so completely moving the story along though. She doesn't run Miley's love life, and I know that the actual character of Miley can do things quite on her own. She was a tad too 'love-sick girl' like.

I did like the story. But there's a lot of room for improvement. I hope you found that to be good constructive criticism... :)

-Abz
deleeeeted chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
One word: AW!

So adorably awesome I couldn't resist. The 'aww' was inevitable.

Great story, love it. It's so going on my favorites. :D
Fallen Angels Lullaby chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Smiling even wider, she responded, “Had to be sure you understood. I was trying to be convincing.”

Rolling her eyes, Lilly said, “Oh God. ‘I was trying to be convincing’? Sounds like a lame line out of a cheesy story.” Grabbing an arm from each, she dragged them with her to class as she said, “Let’s just get to class before Kunkle marks us tardy.”

Hahahaha. That was so funny! :D Ah I loved it. Super cute.
fadingwatercolours chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
that was awesome! moliver rocks! ok... update soon
fadingwatercolours chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
OMG. that was so funny! i littlerly was cracking up. hahahahaha. check out some of my stories. "romance is contagious" and the sequel "marrige is contagious" you a funny writer. off to read chapter 2
shyesplease chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Loved it! So glad you made it into two-shot! :D
snickers3339 chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
I. Love. This. EK! I shall give you a review with smileys on the forum, but right now, all seriousness. _ Aw, I love how you incorporated the british-ness into the story. 'Snog'? :) Anywho, glad you updated. :D Great story.
Duffy K chapter 2 . 3/2/2008