Reviews for Lessons in Love
Shenlong Girl chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
Artfully paced, great fic.
EnwXan chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
Hi I've been reading your "Lessons In Love" and came back after a time away to find chapters 12 to 17 available, shows how long it is since I was last here right, sorry.

I'm not sure if I should mention it to you or try to FanFiction itself, as although I could read chapters 13 to 17, I haven't yet, chapter 12 seems to not want to finish loading and stops only a little way down the page. I'm not sure if this is FF or me, but I thought you might like to know. I will try again, tomorrow or maybe Friday.

Be seeing you. Enw.
Crystal Fyre chapter 17 . 10/12/2008
hey. just tuned-in into your story today (rather late, i know). i really like it. cute and touching; and mostly without being too overly done.

i have to wonder though. chapter17-vala comes back to herself for daniel and only after he promises to pursue a decent relationship with her. it sounds nice, but doesnt do much for the concept of self-worth (or girl power, lol) and it seems a little too weak for the grown-up valas spirit.

anyway, i mean no offense or insult, just making an observation. like i said, im enjoying your work. thanks for sharing.
E. Nagrom chapter 17 . 10/10/2008
yay Vala back to normal...actually was kinda sad to see Jacek leave :(

Ahh looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship between Vala and Daniel ;)

E
rmonroe chapter 17 . 9/30/2008
So awesome! I love the interactions between Vala and Daniel! PERFECT!
Ivanolix chapter 17 . 9/29/2008
Very nice! I like how Vala just wants to go back and be a child—that's always been my explanation for why she has those childish moments, and it makes so much sense. Also like how Daniel has to explain himself.

A Twilight/SG1 crossover could be good, though I'm not a huge Twilighter myself. I'm interested, though.
FlaWolfDog chapter 17 . 9/29/2008
I have been reading this entire fic as it was posted, but not left a review (bad, I know). I enjoyed all aspects of it and thought the ending was just about perfect. Sometimes taking life one day at a time is the best way to do it. And, if you can walk that path with a friend, you never know what you might find just around the corner.

Thanks for the story and hope to find time to read more of your work soon.
enajnitram chapter 17 . 9/27/2008
i really enjoyed the story, and the ending was geat as well thanks!
Psyhagde chapter 17 . 9/27/2008
Very nice story, wouldn't have minded a bit of romance at the end but emotionally it was very satisfactory. Nicely written, nicely paced, nicely finished.

isj.
HAZMOT chapter 17 . 9/27/2008
For some reason, the new updates are not showing up on alerts. But I'm glad I checked the new stories or I would have missed this. Now Vala and Daniel came to an understanding about what she really wanted out of Daniel, real friendship and who knows what else comes down the pike. I hope this is not the last chapter, and if it is, it's nice to see Daniel taking a real interest in being real friends with Vala and Vala has finally made up with her father. I'm more of a drama Queen, so I wanted more angst, but this was still great. Hope to see more. :D
acer-sigma chapter 17 . 9/27/2008
Nice ending! And the resolution of the awkwardness between Daniel and Vala was nicely addressed.
E. Nagrom chapter 16 . 9/22/2008
poor Daniel...he's going to have to tread lightly in the next chapter...

E.
TardisCalling chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
What a lovely update! You have such an interesting idea in this story, and I've very much enjoyed reading it. (I've read it before, but I don't remember if I reviewed. My apologies).

That scene with Daniel and little Vala just about broke my heart. She's so trusting, it really emphasizes how different she must have been before Adria and Qetesh.

Wonderful story!
starjems88 chapter 16 . 9/8/2008
please update soon!
J.Stone chapter 16 . 9/8/2008
Very deep and moving chapter. Thanks

John Stone