Reviews for Hello
Star chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
If some guy dedicated this song to me I would flip in a good way
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Nice start to FF SP. Now just WHAT did Ron say to get himself in that much trouble with Kim AND Bonnie?

I gotta know.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Midgarosormr chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
So what'd Ron say? :)
Mahler Avatar chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Wonderful story! And although it peaked my curiosity to what Ron said, that wasn't the point. You avoided explaining too much which kept the tension up.

I needed a break from my writing, so I thought I'd check out the stories of those who've taken the time to read and comment on my first effort. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your oeuvre.

yours in writing,

Mahler Avatar
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This is a very good fanfic, with a very subtle touch: You tell us that Ron said something to Kim in public that he regrets saying, and that it greatly embarassed Kim, but you don't tell us exactly what he said! Very nice touch, sir! By leaving the nature of the gefuffle to the readers' imaginations you make the story stronger and more enjoyable.

And the way Ron appologizes is beautiful. Not just before a crowd of fellow students, but before the world at large. In fact, in a few years or so, that radio signal may reach another civilization around some other star. You really show how much Ron loves Kim, and, in return, how much Kim loves Ron. A highly enjoyable tale, sir!

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Aw!that was really good! what did he say?
KPRS shipper chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I'm confused. Did I miss something or did we never find out what Ron said to get Kim so mad? Please, tell me!
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Nice story but I have to go with the crowd here and ask, no beg, please tell us what Ron said!
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 4/2/2008

This was a very touching story.

It only leaves one major door open...

What, in the name of all that is holy, could Ron have said to make her feel that way?

I also noticed a little research went into this, with KMDT being an actual radio station in Middletown, PA. It was not quite Middleton...and not quite Colorado (accepted canon knowledge of Middleton location) but it was still a nice touch.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird

I guess you want us to fill in that blank, huh?
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
A very good first effort. No idea what Ron said, but that's really immaterial. Good for you not spelling it out. Good dialog as well. Look forward to future efforts from you.
storyreader51 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I love the use of the "MacGuffin", not knowing what he said.

Excellent story!
MaceEcam chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Good song fic
rebafan4ever chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
good job. but i wanna know what ron said to make kim so mad. it will make me wonder for a while haha. well good job on catching the characters, ron was completely in character with his way of not thinking getting him into trouble. kim, i can totally see that her getting that mad over something but realizing that she cant cut ron outta her life cuz he means so much. cute.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Welcome to the world of KP rollred20!

Ron, once again, put his foot in it and suffered the consequences. Glad he rallied and melted KP's heart with his apology.

Good one, very good.

The work was yours alone and I'm glad you asked for me some assistance with it. Welcome aboard indeed!
zardoz101 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Great story. Now what could ron have said that brought this on? LoL C'mon now,I know that you know and I Want to know also. :)