Reviews for Fly
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
LOVED this story! Couldn't stop giggling/ cackling like a maniac. Absolutely brilliant! How did I NOT come across this story sooner? :)

I especially loved how Sephiroth adjusted and the orphans training - especially the result: being able to terrorize Reno. Bwahahahah!
yavin4 chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
So cute! Loved the paperwork solution.
bebebebota11 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh my god, this is a really funny and original fic! XD. Normally, I would pass a fic with a premise so absurd, because they tend to be the sign of lazy writing and bad OOC behavior, but you sir/lady manage to keep the characters in character! This should be like the unwritten rule of writing humor fics: the funny thing is to get the characters on ridiculous situations, not making the characters dumber. Like, for example, the fact that Sephiroth follows these people at all. Shinra ordered it, so of course he have to go. It makes the ridiculous situation more credible. Too bad there is not Genesis or Angeal here, though it's kind of obvious that this was written before CC, but it would have been nice. I'm going to review every chapter after reading them, even if it is complete, since I read you like the reviews, and you kind of deserve them for making me smile :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
This was delightfully crack-y and heartwarming. Thank you for writing! :3
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
For the record, I am enjoying this story immensely, but I can't think of anything to comment about!
Honor chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
This was great! Right now I'm sending a link to my friend who I'm sure will love it too.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Okay, so I have been giggling nonstop for the last chapter or so... This is great! I love that when trying to fight the paperwork monster, Seph though "what would Speckle do?" And a mother's note to avoid Hojo! Perfect!

I love the orphanage kids. I hope Sephiroth and Zack go back and visit them every so often! They managed to hold off Reno for HOW long again...? I can't stop laughing at that...

I can't imagine how furious Hojo must have been for his Jenova trap to be so completely ruined like that...

This is wonderful. Well written. Great read!
Erisah Mae chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Niiice. And hilariously plausible.

-Erisah
Mystic 777 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Oh, that was a delightful little romp. It cracked me up to no end. I wonder where they found kid's clothes big enough for him? Seph's attitude change and "training" of the kids was awesome too. I wonder if he influenced the next generation?

Zack and Seph as brothers was fun too, the question is... Which is the older brother? XD Thanks for sharing this story!
Illulian chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
lmao, such an awesome fic! The ending was cute. 3
Illulian chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
I'm still out of breath laughing! The intro to the kids scene at the orphanage was hilarious, bu the action figure was the icing on the cake. My stomach hurts so much!
Illulian chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
pfft *snicker*

Seph..iroth...and...a teddy... bear... *can't breath*

(That metal image just made my day)
Mikol chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
Origami paperwork and Hojo going to jail. Best ending ever!

The entire fic was quite good for that matter.
Reader chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Never underestimate the deviousness of little children. Love it!
Circle of Phoenix chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
Bwahahahahahaa... :D Can I add this to my C2?