Reviews for Fly
Zaraih chapter 7 . 6/27
this wonderful!
jmadd chapter 3 . 5/22
Your author note in ch.3 *does* make you sound whiny. I've written fics where I got less than 1 review per 1500 hits. I'd kill for an average of 2 per 100 hits
tocasia chapter 7 . 5/6
This may be one of the best things I have ever read in my life. Thank you so much!
NatNicole chapter 7 . 4/4
EPIC from start to finish! *glomps Sephiroth, grinning like Zack*
Elise chapter 7 . 10/23/2016
Brilliant, wonderful story! Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it. :)
LadyTeldra chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
This, my dearest author, was absolutely perfect. I've been rather stressed and worried for the last few days and this definitely helped. It was wonderful and just the right amount of silly without allowing the writing to suffer for it.
Redwulf7 chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
Heartwarming! I really enjoyed it; literally lol-ed! ️
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
LOVED this story! Couldn't stop giggling/ cackling like a maniac. Absolutely brilliant! How did I NOT come across this story sooner? :)

I especially loved how Sephiroth adjusted and the orphans training - especially the result: being able to terrorize Reno. Bwahahahah!
yavin4 chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
So cute! Loved the paperwork solution.
bebebebota11 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh my god, this is a really funny and original fic! XD. Normally, I would pass a fic with a premise so absurd, because they tend to be the sign of lazy writing and bad OOC behavior, but you sir/lady manage to keep the characters in character! This should be like the unwritten rule of writing humor fics: the funny thing is to get the characters on ridiculous situations, not making the characters dumber. Like, for example, the fact that Sephiroth follows these people at all. Shinra ordered it, so of course he have to go. It makes the ridiculous situation more credible. Too bad there is not Genesis or Angeal here, though it's kind of obvious that this was written before CC, but it would have been nice. I'm going to review every chapter after reading them, even if it is complete, since I read you like the reviews, and you kind of deserve them for making me smile :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
This was delightfully crack-y and heartwarming. Thank you for writing! :3
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
For the record, I am enjoying this story immensely, but I can't think of anything to comment about!
Honor chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
This was great! Right now I'm sending a link to my friend who I'm sure will love it too.
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Okay, so I have been giggling nonstop for the last chapter or so... This is great! I love that when trying to fight the paperwork monster, Seph though "what would Speckle do?" And a mother's note to avoid Hojo! Perfect!

I love the orphanage kids. I hope Sephiroth and Zack go back and visit them every so often! They managed to hold off Reno for HOW long again...? I can't stop laughing at that...

I can't imagine how furious Hojo must have been for his Jenova trap to be so completely ruined like that...

This is wonderful. Well written. Great read!
Erisah Mae chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Niiice. And hilariously plausible.

-Erisah