Reviews for The Skywalkers
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
loved it
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
This fic could use a little touching up.
thedarkandtwisties chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Up until now I've really enjoyed your story, but there's something about Anakin/Vader''s transition that bothered me. It all happened far too quickly. One minute he was threatening to kill him family if they did not join him, and then immediately after killing Palpatine all of a sudden he is a changed man, rejecting the dark side and Vader persona completely, and Luke accepts him immediately. Padme I understand, she was in a coma for 20 years, but Luke only knew him as Vader; and while he isn't as tempered as Leia, its logical that he would need a little time to process, be angry, etc before accepting his father completely. It wouldn't have to be too much, just an extra chapter or two for some character development, or something. Its your story, you can write it however you want, but theres my two cents.
liana chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
pretty good story except the gapping plothole that mara couldn't have been looking after padme for 20 years
Yendor Tyfo chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
This is amazing!
m0nt chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
I adore this fic!
Fireflower1315 chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
Aww. I really loved that story. it truly almost made me cry. And that is a feat. So thanks. Thanks for writing it. :)
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
Um Jacen turns evil...
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
yay! she's not an ass!
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
gosh leia is such an ass
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
God Leia is such a brat Luke didn't grow up with parents in an effing mansion can't leia understand that?
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
0_O that was so good:)
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
holy * cliffie!
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
All i can say is "chop off his arm Chop off his arm!"
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
eh it was an okay chapter gosh i'm an ass aren't i?