Reviews for A New Beginning
DRAGON-HEIR1 chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
OMG i love this story lol im glad u updated i've been waiting for ever lol can't wait for the next one!
Elianna22 chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
I like how you delved into Maddie's circular thoughts here. Having once been in her shoes with a younger "friend" I can attest to how realistic her emotions are. The flashback was so cute, it read just like part of a SLOZAC episode.

The family reunion subpot keeps another part of the story going, making it like a family drama rather than only a romance. Good luck with the next chapter! As I've said before, I completely understand the challenge of making time to write.
Evilerk chapter 13 . 10/27/2010
Sitting on pins and needles for the rest of the story...hope you continue it...I really hope:D
heyitsjames chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
Ooh, I can't wait to hear (not literally) Cody sing to Maddie! :D That's gonna be the highlight for me probably ;) Good job on incorporating the Evans on this chapter ;)

Gahhh, you need more reviews! I wish I could review more than once ;) We should go throw some tomatoes at your other readers who aren't reviewing!
Elianna22 chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
Congrats on updating! I know how hard it can be to make time for updating a story, so props for sticking with it and not giving up...

Starting off with Louise's thoughts was a good way to recap what's happened with this split family and to segue into the revelation for Sharpay and Ryan that they have a triplet.

The flashback with Cody, Maddie and Cody's new phone is very sweet. Maddie choosing a ringtone for Cody implies a level of intimacy that doesn't exist between just any pair of friends. And rightly so :) I happen to love that Barbie girl song, but yeah, definitely not for a guy's phone! :P Keeping the actual chosen ringtone a secret for now added to the suspense of the ending. Two cliffhangers in one chapter- good job! And good luck with the next update :)
Elianna22 chapter 12 . 4/5/2010
Aw, poor Maddie with no one to open up to and a possible rift developing with Emily, after living apart for so many years :( The best-case scenario would be for Zack and Emily to figure out they have lots in common, thus freeing up Maddie and Cody to explore their feelings for each other in a guilt-free manner. Or for Zack and Emily to even help them get together, once they discover they have sparks of their own. So many possibilities... Glad to see you're updating again :)
heyitsjames chapter 12 . 4/5/2010
Oh my awesome! :) This just keeps getting better and better. I love that you're giving Emily a really good sister-role. It really shows how close they are since she cried and all. And I love the whole Zack/Emily interaction going on there :) Now our "cool" twin can move on! And on another note, I love that Cody wasn't even on the chapter - it really shows just how upset he got!

And another note; no worries, I'm going to try to update WAY faster on my story haha And you'll see why Zack's being all bipolar later on hehe :)
heyitsjames chapter 11 . 10/30/2009
Firstly, I'm so happy you updated! :]

Secondly, I have three words: I. Love. This!

No lie! This chapter is amazingg!Probably my favorite chapter in your story :]

I think the fight was very realistic, and I love it because it's not all sugarcoated which makes it seem like real life.

I love the way you portray Zack's jealousy too, I can just imagine it really happening. They're all really in character!

Great job! :]
Elianna22 chapter 11 . 10/29/2009
The interactions between Maddie and Cody are so sweet and heartbreaking, and totally believable. Cody standing up to Zack is really good to see, too. I like how you capture the characters' various thoughts with well-placed insights. The link between the separated families is also becoming clear. Update again as soon as you can.
heyitsjames chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
Great chapter! But I wish you would've included more of that Cody/Maddie interaction that you talked about in your AN! :D

Anyway, I loved this chapter because you didn't put too much focus on Cody/Maddie, which makes the story well balanced.

Oh and Adam's the uncle, am I right? I'm right, right? hehe

I love how you're connecting everything so perfectly.

Update soon! :D
Elianna22 chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
I'm liking this story so far. Your author notes make the different timelines flow well without creating confusion in the overall narrative. Maddie's uncomfortable, embarrassed feelings about crushing on someone three years younger than her are so completely realistic. It will be interesting to see if/how Cody and Maddie finally connect over their secret mutual feelings. Zack and Emily seem like a good match, too.
Elianna22 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
It actually is possible to have darker highlights. They're just called lowlights.
Akanan chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
Well this is a rather interesting story. One question I have is whether or not Maddie has a twin in both Sharpay and Ryan or is simply no t a twin at all. Looking forward to the next chapter.
heyitsjames chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Absolutely awesome :)

And you're welcome for the reviews! You deserve them.

Honestly, I don't know why people aren't reviewing this. It's so good :)
heyitsjames chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
ooh! the guy is kurt so the two boys must be Zack and Cody! wow! That is so creative! I love this story :)