Reviews for Harebrained Heritage
A Reader chapter 1 . 3/28
Me: clicks on random fanficton. Begins to read
Me: Sees the word "wankbidexrous"
Me: Compeletely loses it
Mom: "What's so funny?"
Me: Poker face. "Nothing mom"

True Story.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 9 . 2/17
whens the next update?
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 2/4
Most awesome story! :D Really love it and very much hope you continue it sometime in the future.
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 2/4
Brilliant! Love that the Flamel's are the Jinn. :D
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 2/4
Genies! Truly the best choice for allowing power-ups! :D And oddly much more believable than anything else I've read. :)
bill560682 chapter 9 . 1/15
now harry could use a wish to give every potter perfect memory and an I.Q. of some rather silly number like 600. you could also throw in speed reading as a part of the mind boost wish.
bill560682 chapter 8 . 1/15
now harry could use a wish to give every potter perfect memory and an I.Q.
bill560682 chapter 4 . 1/15
now seeing as harry is the last potter he could use his family wish for more family as in 50 potter always as the least starting with a twin brother who everyone just overlooks as just harry's brother and out of sight out of mind. this way harry has family and the wish is filled with children's births of twins to quads. depending on the number of potters alive now. so when harry and his brother joe have children they will each have quads. to help boost the family number, an each of those quads. would have a set of quads. to help boost the number over 50.
rmiser1994 chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
fantastic so far! cant wait to read more! .
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
You haven't updated for years, long years. But I AM absolutely captivated by the story, starting from your rather...well imaginative mind including the hot scenes of course ;) to the characters you created. They were very interesting, you see. I don't know if you'll read this though and I'm just talking with the comment box but I assure you, this is one hell of a piece of fanfic. I'm used to unfinished stories and crying for it but somehow even though this story isn't still finished, it met my satisfactions. You'll be a great author with your humor and all (hope though that doesn't only involve penises or perverted), bye

-from a fan
Ehytil chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
This story is awesome the way harry acts and him with copper the little boy is very sweet this story needs to be updated please would like to know what happens next.
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
i feel very dirty from reading this...
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
awesome cant wait for an update great job
BlazeVein chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
a friend of potter who keeps him neglected and ignorant at the most least, certainly! pfff.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
I am in love with this story. I haven't been able to stop giggling while reading throughout it! :D