Reviews for Harebrained Heritage
Enishi-Haru chapter 9 . 2/25
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
SpriteBlue chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
Awwww you stopped before Harry fucked his way through hogwarts. Sad :(
Sakihinata chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
This story ss weird and funny and amazing that I decided to put it on list of favorites ;)
This is great! I just hope it is not abandoned, that would be too bad ;)
akinomatis chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
Please update! Love this story, can't wait for a new chapter
Sarah chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
Its been 6 years since this story was written and i am just now finding it and loving it! It needs to be completed! The potential for an epic is just astounding! There are only nine chapters and already i love the characters the plot the smut just everything! I need an amazing writer to adopt this and finish it! Id do it myself if my writing was any good! I juat love this fic and dont want it to be over!
A Reader chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Me: clicks on random fanficton. Begins to read
Me: Sees the word "wankbidexrous"
Me: Compeletely loses it
Mom: "What's so funny?"
Me: Poker face. "Nothing mom"

True Story.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
whens the next update?
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 2/4/2016
Most awesome story! :D Really love it and very much hope you continue it sometime in the future.
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
Brilliant! Love that the Flamel's are the Jinn. :D
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
Genies! Truly the best choice for allowing power-ups! :D And oddly much more believable than anything else I've read. :)
bill560682 chapter 9 . 1/15/2016
now harry could use a wish to give every potter perfect memory and an I.Q. of some rather silly number like 600. you could also throw in speed reading as a part of the mind boost wish.
bill560682 chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
now harry could use a wish to give every potter perfect memory and an I.Q.
bill560682 chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
now seeing as harry is the last potter he could use his family wish for more family as in 50 potter always as the least starting with a twin brother who everyone just overlooks as just harry's brother and out of sight out of mind. this way harry has family and the wish is filled with children's births of twins to quads. depending on the number of potters alive now. so when harry and his brother joe have children they will each have quads. to help boost the family number, an each of those quads. would have a set of quads. to help boost the number over 50.
rmiser1994 chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
fantastic so far! cant wait to read more! .
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
You haven't updated for years, long years. But I AM absolutely captivated by the story, starting from your rather...well imaginative mind including the hot scenes of course ;) to the characters you created. They were very interesting, you see. I don't know if you'll read this though and I'm just talking with the comment box but I assure you, this is one hell of a piece of fanfic. I'm used to unfinished stories and crying for it but somehow even though this story isn't still finished, it met my satisfactions. You'll be a great author with your humor and all (hope though that doesn't only involve penises or perverted), bye

-from a fan