Reviews for His Best Friend and Her Groom
kingslayers chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
This was an amazing ending, oh-so-cute :)
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
how many times did he ask her out?
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Good - you *are* very good with Lily/James fics
she'sasiriusriot chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
awwwwwwww lovely ending!
asthesunshines chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
cute :D
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
"What are you doing with that?" James asked his friend.

"I’m going flying on it." Sirius said slowly, looking concernedly at his captain. "This isn’t the broom I usually sweep floors with."

James nodded absentmindedly. Then, "Wait. Why are you going flying on it?"

"Because that’s what we do at Quidditch practices." Sirius replied slowly. "Are you alright, James? You usually don’t forget about Quidditch practices."

"We have Quidditch practice?" James practically shouted, fully focused on what Sirius was saying by now. "Why didn’t you say so sooner?" He demanded. "You go on ahead, tell everyone I’ll be right there."

LOL. James forgetting Qudditch? lol. I love the chapter. Update soon!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
When I asked Lily to marry me, she was so happy, I think she was a bit delirious. She kept saying the strangest things, and I think she even thanked Voldemort for starting the war at one point. And when I asked Sirius to be my Best Man, he kept going on about how we never would have come this far without that first meeting on the train, never mind how badly it went. I don’t think I’ll ever understand why I like those two.

As for me, all I’m going to say is, no matter how crazy Lily and Sirius can be I never would have made it as far as I have without them. Here, today, in this church with Sirius beside me…about to be married to Lily.

roflmao, this is so funny. I love this story. I definitly didn't read this chappie before. Anyway, great chatper, I'll go read chapter 5 before.
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Aw, it's cute. I love the flashback! hehe I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

James' Lily Flower chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
oh cute chapter... and what a sweet way of them getting together!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
That was when I had the most brilliant idea of my life. I told Sirius that when Lily and I had our first kid, he could be its godfather. Brilliant, didn’t I tell you so? Now, to break the news to Lily…

roflmao. Great Chapter, Margar. Update soon. (Don't forget it exists this time, mkay?)lol.
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
I like the whole sic thing going on. Cute. I can't wait to see what happens!

An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
As for Sirius, things only got better for him. He got free entertainment for six years. I swear, sometimes that guy is so easy to amuse; it’s not even funny. Like that time he corrected Remus about how many times I’d asked Lily out and she’d said no. Even now I still can’t believe he kept track of that, and that I had to ask Lily out so many times before she actually said yes.

Great, wondeful, fantastic, chapter. I absolutely loved it!
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
hehe it's cute. lol Love the comment about the library. lol Me and my friends are totaly like that. I can't wait to see what happens!

James' Lily Flower chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
Aww! Sweet! I loved this chapter! It was very well written! Looking forward to more!
Beth5572 chapter 3 . 3/17/2008