Reviews for Midnight Choices
TheDarkDreamerSmiles chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
I love this. Please update!
TheDarkDreamerSmiles chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
AWESOMEE!
TheDarkDreamerSmiles chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Cooooollll!
maddie chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
I really like this Bella vampire and Edward human thing you have got going on here. I hope to see more updates and chapters from you.
lilbit182007 chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
Omg please continue the story. I'm so for real. Ive loved it so far! LOL!
TheCullenThatWasAGreaser chapter 17 . 11/24/2011
! Write more! i need to know the rest! It's so amazing!
edwardlover chapter 17 . 7/17/2010
i 3 ur stoy pleeze PLEEZ pleez PLEEEEEEEZ continue to write it bcuz of me ur inbox is not empty PLEEZE WRITE!
WishUponAfallenstar chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
R u continueing. This is a really good story!
VampairePrincess chapter 17 . 4/3/2010
ADD MORE I LUV IT!
terri lynne chapter 17 . 2/17/2010
Hi, your story is pretty good I am enjoying it and I am looking forward to reading some more of it. Just one little tiny thing to make your story better, keep your facts straight. And proof read before you put it on the net. Even better get someone to proof read it for you. Keep it up and don't get down on what I'm saying I'm only trying to help. Your idea is worth writing and your writing will improve with time. Lots and lots of practice.
bakerusaf chapter 17 . 1/16/2010
I'm really enjoying this story so far
michaella chapter 17 . 12/29/2009
i loved this story and wished that you would right more
Aster Dat Astar chapter 17 . 12/29/2009
MORE MORE MORE MORE
Scribbler95 chapter 17 . 12/29/2009
Wow! I love this story line! Keep writing! by the way your pen name is awsome :P
vixenonthemoor chapter 17 . 12/28/2009
Hey, good going with your story. I love it! I'm sorry I haven't taken the time to review before, but life got in my way. I'm very impressed that you're continuing the tale.

May I make a few suggestions? Charlie might be better of as Charles, considering the time period and Bella might refer to him as an officer of the law, rather than a police officer. I just think it fits better with her voice...but whatever. You can tell me to mind my own business if you like.

Good job once again.