Reviews for Anything For You
waiting4princecharming chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I liked the twist of having Warner go get Emmett definitely different but still good.
ToThoseWhoGroundMe chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I think I teared up a bit... beautiful! Loved how Vivienne demanded that Warner get Emmett. That while element made it that much better.
Hallele chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I liked it, really.. I just discovered this musical and this fandom this year and I can't believe I'm LOVING it (I love Emmett too!)
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
You have perfectly captured this couple. Instant Favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
amazing please carry on with this!
Ghosts of the Past chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
So cute. Emmett is just so hot ( Broadway )
Allbright chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I say good story but I want to say more than that.

I want to say that you're characters are perfectly developed, that Vivienne is in perfect balance of her former self and her nice self. Emmett is so in love and it's beautiful to read. Warner is so Warner-y. All your characters are perfect and so are their relationships to one another.

This is also the only "what if" story I've read that actually worked. This was fantastic and incredible; you should be very proud of yourself.
Actress.gone.wild666 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
OMG TOTAL FAN OF THIS PLAY that was AWESOME please write more I beg of you!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aww...this was so sweet! I loved it. (: Great, great job! :D
CurlyHairedDemon chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
COmpletely, completely adorable! I really like this! Everyone was really in character!
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I have watched everything related to Legally Blonde today, and let me tell you. I love this. I really do, it's so adorable!
TheGeekNextDoor chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Ah, Emmett is so sweet!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
god, i really do love your one-shots. :)
EmmettElle chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was the best emmett/elle story i have ever

read!

It was adorable! very good writing style.

I love that Emmett and Elle didn't jump right

into a relationship or anything at the

end. It was short, wuper sweet, and

very realistic.

Stayed true to the play. Anyways I LOVE IT!

:D
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This was adorable! I wish this happened instead of the Legally Blonde ballad! Please write more LBtM fics soon! :)