Reviews for White's War
continue with like 5 more chapters
Bia Benson chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
Ahhh I love it so much!
magicaltears chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
Aw! This was a great story! I loved it!

Great job!

kncrowder88 chapter 19 . 7/19/2008
This was good. Great job.
SVUObsession12 chapter 19 . 5/26/2008
omg it is etremely good! i think you screwed up a little in the first/second chapers with spelling and stuff but no big deal i almost died when White stuck the knife in her arm and when she go raped. Though I think you didn't go over the whole rape incident as much as i thought you would've it was very much in charater for them. I still can't believe Elliot told the court Olivia was a screamer in bed. I was praying (and thats saying something since I'm an Atheist) for him to lie and say she wasnt NO BODY WOULDA FOUND OUT *sniffle* lol anyways i love all of your storied but at the moment its 330 in the morning and I'm too tired to go back and review all of them. NIGHT!
BiGTiVaFaN09 chapter 19 . 2/5/2008
This was a great story i loved it
svufan4ever chapter 19 . 1/28/2008
i just got done readin "white's war" and thought it was written very well. in fack i had to finish is early this morning do to the fact that i have to be at work early and had to go to bed befor i finished it.
pooh1010 chapter 19 . 1/27/2008
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
hey, wow what a story i just read the whole thing, it was great. Youre like me, blow college fanfiction is more important, i love Richard White stories.

Keep up the good work.
PunkPrincess145 chapter 13 . 1/18/2008
I realised I forgot to add this before but I loved the way you wrote the court scenes. I can very easily picture them happening on the actual T.V show

PunkPrincess145 chapter 19 . 1/18/2008
Well as much as I know how obsessive writing these stories can get try and get some sleep next time? Anyway a hint. If you updated once a day or so then your probably going to get more reviews. It was good though and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. Looking at your profile I didn't notice too many mistakes in there (and believe me I notice them. My best friend calls me a grammer nazi) so it was particulary enjoyable. If you still need a beta though I'm always happy to oblige and give the chapters a check. Write another story soon please! I don't get to many stories that have hardly any errors.

Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
Good story
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
I like this story.

I hope to read more real soon!