Reviews for Sex Therapist
lolitsSopHia chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Love it. Kakasaku FTW!
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This was fantastic. The relationship shown between Kakashi and Sakura as beautifully written and believable, which is nice. Neither were too ooc to be unbelievable.
La-chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
SO GOOD. Tastefully done, really awesome work. (:
Gal Can't Help It chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Possibly the best lemony story I've read on this site that involves these two characters. Then again, I'm new here and I could be biased through unfamiliarity...
The pace was good, interesting with Sakura's educational lecture at the pervy table, lol - oh, Genma!
Very well written, and as much as I'm kind of repulsed of the idea of Gai and Sakura...that story is one that needs to be told. Looking forward to reading it and your other stories.
FreeSkittles chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
i believ this need a sequel! I LOVED IT SO MUCH xD great job
zacrathedemon5 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That was fun as living hell to read. Funny, entertaining, and it had a good lemon at the end to wrap it all up. Plus, I myself found it believable with what you had written beforehand in the story, and the believability is the most important part. I loved it.
angel897 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
love it, love this paring great story, great job on the lemon as well
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Wow, that was sinfully delicious and I truly enjoyed reading it.

Bravo!
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Probably the best kakasaku fic I've read, I'm speechless, and that's rare.

PS. Loved the Casanova reference, nice touch
makura akuhei chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Wow that was really good! I love how it had a plot to it and it wasn't random KakaSaku gettin it on. It seemed well thought out, and was well written. Great job! : )
SkellingtonZero chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Impecable job. Really; I thoughraly enjoyed it.

You even gave me the boost to write something like this. I've had this idea bouncing around in my head for some time but I've been in two minds of actually writing it and I must say; you just gave me the boost I needed to write it.

You did an awsum job not ust withthe idea, story line, but conveying it as well. I could have actually pictured it in my head.

-L
Aria Illusine chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Wow, this story was surprisingly sweet I definitely loved it!

Aria
Tenshi no Shiine chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
very good story, i liked it alot
kakashi's paparazzi chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
this story was awesome. its definitly one of my favs.
Hatake Sienna chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Whoa that was just...in the least amount of words a can think of, just amazing XD great job -