Reviews for Sammy's First Day Disaster
Serenity Winchester chapter 12 . 5/29
You have become one of my favorite authors. I just can't get enough of your Supernatural stories, and love what I've read so far. I did finish all twelve chapters of Sammy's First Day Disaster. I loved it! Sammy's First Day Disaster was awesome... What a wicked ending too! Now you have me wondering what Joshua did to Mrs. Horton though. Until next story...
Nikki Ross chapter 12 . 4/3
Piercing blue eyes makes me think Castiel... Who on Earth is Joshua?! Is he a character I've forgotten?! EXPLAIN!
SachaSacha chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Found it quite good until this chapter and the previous one. Bobby hitting Sam's teacher ? Even if she's a prick ? And all reactions to this act feel 'off': the Principal doesn't say a thing about it, the teacher doesn't seem the least bit frightened or hurt (even if she's been throwned to the ground with the force of the punch!) and Bobby just brush the all thing of too easily. One character OOCness I can take in stride but three that's a bit too much for me. And the Principal wasn't really acting consistently in the previous chapter too: telling one child he would spank her if she doesn't tell the truth whereas he admits to the other child he can't punish him physically just feels wrong! Lying about discipline to get the truth, right, talk about kettle and pot M. Principal! It's the same about those video cameras he talks about, just another lie to get to the truth I believe.
3ookWorm chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Every cute story but who's Joshua.?
mngrue chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
This story was so precious. You've really got a way with weechesters : )
zekeschance chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Just found this story and fell in love! Laughed out loud with all the humor! You did a great job with all of the characters and really nailed a five year Sam and nine year old Dean. Appreciated how realistic you kept the school situation. You really wrote a very entertaining story and I couldn't quit until I finished. Really liked that you had Bobby involved and mentioned the other hunters. Loved the ending! Very innovative with Joshua! Thanks!
Sargerogue chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
this was very good. i have to say im a fan of your work for sure
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
That book is great! nice story.
ccase13 chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
I loved how Sammy could write a little when he started school. My youngest sister was like that too, even without my parents helping she learned from her 3 older siblings.

I hated the one grade school teacher I had who was unfair to the poorer kids.
Aelan010 chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Okay seriously, you have to tell me. I tried googling it and only found worksheets for teachers instead of the actual book. What's on the pages?
Blacka12 chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
lol i loved the ending of this one! i wasnt at ALL expecting joshy to come around the corner :D well anyway, marvelous work once again XD
Sparkiebunny chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
Very sweet! Off to the sequel...
sentarla chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
hmmm, you seem to know the school system well (first day like the tour) and you have lots of good kids books that I share, but having read your bio, your a school teacher so of cause your school bits sound realistic. I have not read the sharing book. I had not heard of Robert until I came to Canada, but I have to say I like the books I have read of his. I know what I am going to look for in the library tomorrow.
neko-jin72 chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
great job with this story, i thought it was adorable! i didn't like mrs. horton at all, i'm so glad that you gave sammy a new teacher, that made my day :) wow, didn't expect josh in the story. when i read that it was him responsible for horton's 'lady' act, it made me smile. thanks for writing such a great story, i enjoyed it very much. take care my friend, Brittney :D
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 12 . 2/13/2010