Reviews for One Precious Person
luvakatsuki3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awwww. I was expecting it to be Kakashi if anyone. I didn't think it'd be Itachi for a second. I love that :)
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I should've seen that coming. That was great. Awww... Poor Itachi. Naruto gets scared of him after that.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I like it.
NatrissaBelladonis chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awww so cute! :3

I loved it, especially when the ANBU turned out to be Itachi. I originally thought it was Kakashi under the mask.

Great writing!
Account is Gone chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Aww...sweet n' short! Lovely...
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aw... I like this. Such a sweet little one-shot. Naruto's comment about killing those who made orphans... hilarious. I could totally see a kid saying that, it's obvious he doesn't understand. Such childish innocence. And the theme really gave Itachi a better understanding why he'd be so important to Sasuke.

All in all, despite the short length, it told us everything it needed to. Thanks for the great read! :)
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
poor Naruto-kun...

This was a really good one-shot!
willhunt-udown chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
bit short, but nice & wise. i agree with u. /even a a bad family is better that nothing as long as there is one person I can love/ very accurate. good story!
Muffin-crumbs chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
that was great, i knew it was itachi but i thought it was the day he killed his folks and he was escaping. i loved it
A man duh chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Namikaze naru14 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
wow nice story luv it
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
wow itachi!
recodan chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
That was sweet. He really talked like a little kid.
getaiyou chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Aww, he learn a life lesson.
Gender Outlaw chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Ahh.. my sentimental soul just loved this to bits and pieces.

Nothing more to say about it I guess, then I loved it to bits and pieces. X3