Reviews for Cold Light of Day
Jervis Tetch chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I love the ending. Sequel?
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Of course a good work.
The All Real Numbers Symbol chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Excellent job. I enjoyed this fic.
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I loved the concept for this story, and how Dracula affected everyone differently. Dracula's silent rage was a work of art.
Sacha T chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Nicely done! As haunting and chilling as the orginal. Please continue!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Please write a sequal.
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Oh, that was gorgeous. Wow... words fail me. An impressive piece.

Off to check out more of your work!

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose
Mrs. James Norrington chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Interesting... You've managed to turn good and evil soundly upside down once again, and I must say, I love the bits with Quincey, very short and to-the-point (no pun intended). :)

One thing that bothers me: Mina would not have been able to cross the host to reach Dracula seeing as she was still "unclean". Just a trivial point, but there'd be no story without it, anyway!
Christine Erik chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Ah-ha-ha! So she is now a vampire, as well, eh? Interesting... ;) Will there be more to this story? I hope so. :D
VintageLyre chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I liked that a lot, though the end confused me. Mina didn't die, meaning she's a vampire, or human? And Dracula's dead, yes?
Currently Defunct chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
NO! YOU BASTARDS! You're trying to make me cry, aren't you?

I thought it was very interesting, but I sort of lost you about the time of the tense switch. They were buying train tickets? What were they going to do with their vampire? Just leave him there? What were they going to do about Mina? Questions, questions. And hey, I don't mean to nag, but are you going to update "Mercy" anytime soon?
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Wow. Very interesting! From beginning to end, I couldn't stop reading. Nice work!

-Forever