Reviews for You Can't Hurt Me - I'm in Love
San chapter 4 . 2/24/2002
Oh Wow! You are an absolutly great writer and have such a talent for writing. I can't wait for the next chapter! I am a huge Seifer x Squall fan and I love to read great fan fictions like these! Have a nice day!
vbvbvb chapter 4 . 1/18/2002
This is really good, but I want to know what happens next*pouts* Hey and I would give you a sugar cube, but I don't know what one is*blushes* luv ya write next chapter soon _
Sorceress Fujin chapter 4 . 1/18/2002
WONDERFUL STORY ! MUST AHVE MROE SOON!
Saiyan Princess8 chapter 3 . 12/8/2001
Come on! Don't leave me hanging here! You just have to write more... this isnt fair! Your story is good but you need to upload more chapters asap b4 I go crazy!
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 3 . 11/24/2001
Food is the answer to all your problems, isn't that what they usually say? Nice beginning. Do continue.
yaoi luver chapter 3 . 10/31/2001
ill giv u a sugar cube just keep writing!
Sam chapter 3 . 10/18/2001
Totally adorable. *offers a sugarcube* Write more please?
time master chapter 2 . 10/11/2001
How dare you mock shallow grave, you are ment to wack Alex in the knees, not shove it down MY throat, you will die for that. But a good chapter
Sylver chapter 2 . 10/5/2001
*hands you sugar cube* PLZ write more
Sakurai Kaori chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
ne! *glares at ryan* please write more! look u got comments! its good! *waits patiently* please? *begs* onegai!

ja~

kaori.
Sakurai Kaori chapter 1 . 9/30/2001

ja~

kaori.
Astraea1 chapter 2 . 9/30/2001
Please continue! I love Seifer/Squall fics.
TaijaBlair chapter 2 . 9/29/2001
Hey, like the fic your a good writer, okay if I give you this sugar cube ya hav ta write two new chapters's and quick okay, got it remember your makin a promise :: hands said sugar cube to CrimsonShinigami ::

P.S jus one question how old are they supose ta be cos I had a argument with a friend about it love ya bye
WhiteFox chapter 2 . 9/29/2001
*passes a sugarcube*

I like! Its so great to see them like this! Muahahah SxS rule forever!
mangacat chapter 2 . 9/29/2001