Reviews for Someone who understands
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Oh, my! Very good chapter; a good thing Severus has learned _lots_ of self control over the years.

And I love the sacrifices he's made for science, snicker.
Qwestiria chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
this is a great story!

please write another chapter!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
this was wonderful i look forward to more
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
oh i love love love love love it i was geting butterflies in my stomach reading this
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
oh severus i love that guy he shouldn feel like that hope hermione makes him happy
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
that was sweet i look forward to more
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
i'm getting giddy just watching i love this
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
oh i like this ha ha they got busted
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
oh i love this it sweet can't wait to read more
FlittterKat chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Just discovered your story tonight and had to read it straight through. It's wonderful! Thank you for sharing it with us, enjoyed reading it so much. Gonna go check out your other work...
Opal Chalice chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
Such a wonderful story! Wow, I loved the way you portrayed the characters. Your writing is perfect and the plot is fantastic!

And one Question, Is this the end? I'd like it to continue a little more.
GabrielsDoubt chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
I wonder what the unedited version on livejournal will be like! That was hot.
celticreeder chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Oh, God, this was one of the best stories I've read! Thank you so much! I admit, I have a secret 'virgin Snape' fetish (though I guess it's not secret anymore, huh?). But that aspect just made this story even sweeter.
Velvet Storm chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
This version of Severus is softer and much more romantic than most; I like it! I also like that they waited a bit to have sex, and having to deal with their insecurities make them very real. Why do I get the feeling that Ron will cause a bit of a row between Severus and Hermione?
Miravisu chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
I like how they find each other, and that both are slightly crumbled war heroes..