Reviews for A Dance to Remember
Mrs.Unit chapter 1 . 3/14
Omg, im speechless; thank you for sharing this breathtaking story :)
meguhanu chapter 1 . 1/29
i know this is the fanfic you gave to Peter Cullen am i correct?
it made me tear up a little
Smaug The Terrible chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I dont know why, but I always love stories that include something human/something nonhuman xD
Bear516889 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
amazimg!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Wonderful... Incredibly sweet and intimate.
Thy-Hatchet chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
You don't know how many emotions you made me feel. I mean I don't really read the Mikaela pairings, but that was amazing. I CRIED when Optimus cried because if he cries, you cry it's like the law. Lastly I loved the Ratchet and Ironhide thing. I love them so much as a pairing, it just made me fluffy inside. u
Butter-Lettuce-Party123 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Your stories are so beautifully written! No matter how many times I read this story I always feel like the first time I read it, amazed :')
Lol Its this story that got me the "oomph" to type my own. Optimus and Mikeala forever! 3333
merisoo chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
My goodness this is so incredibly well written. I don't know what else to say other than wow. I didn't even know fanfiction for Optimus (or any of the Autobots) existed. This is such an amazing one-shot and I'm looking forward to going back to your profile page and reading more of your work.
KayleeChiara chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I'd decided to check out the favs of a writer I enjoyed and found "Lines" (excellent story... still thinking about it and will post a comment shortly) and didn't think to check your queue to see if you'd written the Prom... And here it is! Looking forward to reading it... and I loved it! Very romantic! Thanks for writing!
Cookie Fairy chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I read this many years ago but I always come back. I absolutely love this and it's what got me into the pairing in the first place. So... thanks! :D
Magna Dementia chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was ipainfully/i beautiful. I cried, and need a good snuggling. I loved it.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Totally loving your TF fics here my TF friend.

C.D.
Dawn Racer chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
this was sweet.
Wicken25 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
OMG so this is how it all began! I wish in some ways that Sam wouldn't be such a bitch to her and Prime and his parents weren't such assholes to her but what ever sesslavii, hey maybe Rachet will discover nanites...the ones in a transformer and House crossover and they give it to Michela and Elita...SWEET no worries about being alone!
yamiishot chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Awww, truly a wonderful story.