Reviews for Divergence
Demon-In-Me chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Though, it seems that this is unfinished, and probably won't ever be, I will still finish what there is.

I like it. Your writing isn't direct or obvious, but it paints the scene well. A little confusing to an underdeveloped mind, but enjoyable nonetheless.

May your future be filled with happiness and success.
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
Interesting... I'm looking foward to updates!
MarbleGlove chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
This is beautifully written and I look forward to reading more. Thanks for posting.
Elena chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
You're a good writer. Your execution of the language is eloquent, and the vividness of the imagery further intensifies your writing. i'm really surprised that you decided to pick up this story again after five years. You should keep on going.
skenshingumi chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
I am delighted that you are picking up this story again. Kenshin already has begun to mellow a bit from his tense times at the inn and at the ocean. Unfortunately, this looks like a situation where it might pay him to be on guard. I like that you show him beginning to let go, "a calmness was settling somewhere deep inside his chest, a whisper that softly reminded him that this was as things should be." Rather than get angry or tense, he lets himself slip away, first from the brother's rudeness, "too proud to disgrace himself by asking for shelter when it wasn’t freely given" and then later from the sister's evasive remarks. It seems Kenshin begins to see Japan and his life beyond Kyoto.
TrisakAminawn chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
M...I like this story. It's very nice, and very pretty. Only one thing, you remember him with the children, when he was 'Kenshin the Medicine Seller.' It shouldn't be this much work for him. I love the stories produced, I'm just not sure they're quite justified...well. That's alright.
PraiseDivineMercy chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
Mir-san! It is good to see you writing again. Since the demise of TFME, you have been missed.

Do come and visit us at meijitales! ( .com

akisu-san chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
a question- did you compose the haiku poems written before each chapter? they're really pretty...-
eesaafawt chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
I have really been enjoying this story. I like how time passes as a unhushed pace, but there's still a sense of suspense and danger. The scenery has texture and depth, and the description of characters' attitudes is insightful. My only criticism is that it would be cool if the conflict went up a notch, although I wouldn't mind if the story continued in its leisurely, reflective way.
moeru himura chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
Its a wandering years fic, its wonderfully written, what can I ask for? Well, maybe, an update? pls, update soon. This fic is great!:p
Switchblade237 chapter 4 . 3/4/2005
VERY well written- you're very discriptive. I can almost see what's happening with your word- well done!
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
Beautifully written. Hope you continue this wandering tales some day.
Kocoro chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
hakubaikou chapter 4 . 3/10/2003
You have a beautiful way with words. This is a lovely story. Elegant and poetic, filled with dense imagery. And I absolutely love the understated way in which the characters interact. Please write more!
toki chapter 4 . 12/7/2002
YAY! i've been looking for another fic besides Ruroni's Guide to Idiocy (if you havent read it, it is good) that was written for the time between Battousai and ruroni. thank you! please please update soon!