Reviews for Blood Ties
scifijoe chapter 1 . 2/8
I am sorry to say this. However you are wrong, this story had to be told. For Ron's sake and for Kim's.
A Job Well Done.
DarXe chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
That was a good continuation. I've never been one to like reading Ron's POV but you did a really good job.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Nice! I enjoyed reading it!
Turn.Me.On chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Great companion piece. I don't think Ron would try to watch them either ;)
Punishment Due chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
A well written story and a great addition to the series. I read your author note and I agree with you that Ron's story needed to be told and resolved and you concluded it in an excellent manner. Kudos.
Tenchi Knight chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
You said in the end notes that this story did not have to be done... well, to be honest, when I finished the story I did not see any reason for anything to follow. But once I read this, I saw that there WAS something that needed to be tied up, and that there WAS a reason to write this. Excellent work on the writing, and with keeping true to the characters. You do them real justice.

Phoenix
riverkirby chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That was sweet. I liked that lil story. And Ron's 'Can I watch?' was a good line to put in there :P.

Check ya Later

R. Kirby
Gonzo250 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Got pointed this way by StarvingLunatic herself, so leaving you a review to say that this was some good shit. Nicely done. Nice to see you kept the characters very much as in-character as they were in SL's stories too. Something I imagine is hard to pull off, to an extent.
Daryl chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
this was a great addition to the story new life. good job
bigherb81 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I read the series too once I began this story and I agree with not too much on what Ron did except that he left. I mean how do take someone from willing to die to save and protect the woman he loves to dropping the subject completely because of a few harsh words and lack of transportation. It was just a harsh contrast to how he was at the begining and how he was as the story progressed. But that's to be expected from most KiGo's. Great job on this one though.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Woah...now I REALLY gotta check this series out! I mean...Kigo? Kim's a vampire, if not both Kim and Shego? Ron and Yori hooked up with kids? Damn...more stuff to read and obsess over. You rock and suck at the same time, Zaratan...mark of a master, I think;)
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Thank you for writing this. It's a great piece and I'm glad you added something to the New Blood/New Life universe. I think you're right that Ron's side needed to be told and resolved, which you did a great job in. After all, Ron's heart had to be heavy after Kim was taken right before his eyes, no one believed him, and he didn't know what happened to her for years; he just had to hurt and you did that justice. I'm so happy you decided to do this. Wonderful story.

I'm glad Ron got to have his own little private conversation with Kim. They got to talk to each other one on one, which they did need and they sort of owed each other that. It gives hope, showing that they'll be able to go back to their old ways at least in some form. The story was just plain.

Thanks again for writing this. I hope you feel the need to tie up any other loose strings you might see in the universe. Take care.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Very interesting one. Great job with Ron here, as usual.

Keep the good writing.