Reviews for Hannah and Mike
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
I'm not a big fan of HM music but the shows to funny to resist and Moliver is to cute.
lily-kate chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
Great Story! It would be good if they had more Moliver on the show, without Lily because as much as I like Lily- she kinda interrupts it lol. Dialogue is good as well as layout. The only thing I was expecting is a follow up with Mikalya trying to ruin the relationship. As much as she's annoying (and I liked your description for her by the way :P)- it would have been good if you added more drama to your story. You could have also had Miley/Oliver pretend to break up (to get pappazari away.) and Miley and Oliver could have realised they suit each other after all. But yeah, other than that good idea. Great Description also.
Bribra chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
OMG! I love this story! But you should make longer chapters. Anywho...Very good story!
Made of Ossum chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
aw, i loved this one too! just finished reading it. i think all your fics are on my favorites now, and i added you to my favorite authors too! great job!
mogi93 chapter 10 . 3/9/2008
AW! The kiss was so sweet! When she sang the songs .. it was too beautiful. And oliver's second name in the song was so awesome! D "If We Were A Movie" is totally a Moliver song. LOVED THIS CHAPTER A LOT!
mogi93 chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
I loved this cahpter this chapter so much, it was so fabulous!
mogi93 chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
cute, cute, cute! Totally awesome! I loved it a lot!
mogi93 chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
This was absolutely amazing, it was so sweet and romantic. they're totally in love xD I loved it!
mogi93 chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
Oh my God. That was just too awesome. And the end, aw! So romantic ) Loved it!
mogi93 chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
OMG! “You two look so cute together.” I loved that everyone was saying this! And it's totally true xD I loved this chapter TOO MUCH!
mogi93 chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
AW! I loved this chapter so much! The end was totally awesome!
mogi93 chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
Aww! This was so awesome! I loved when Robby Ray took a picture of the two *.* So sweet!
mogi93 chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
aww this chapter was so sweet ) I loved it!
mogi93 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I like this story ) I want to know how it's going to be :D
Lilly Rae chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
One, From the way you write I could kind of tell you were a guy and that you were from Great Britain. Was I right? I LOVED the story and that's coming from a girl. *laugh* that was REALLY good though. Good ending, though It would have been even better if they kissed, but hey, that's just me. I've read 'I was trying to be convincing' It was really good, though I didn't reply to it. I was just about to read one of your other stories.

Oh, and to tell you about how I figured that you were British, I've really never heard anyone say 'maths' before except in these videos that my pre-algebra makes us watch that are from England. And a question, is baked beans on toast really a popular snack? I had never heard of that before I had watched these videos.

Well, loved the story and I think that I now ship Miley/Oliver more than ever, and I've glad to have read your profile that you like Harry Potter as well. I have about like ten Fan fictions about Harry Potter. )