Reviews for The Promise
Connie chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Strange little story enjoyed reading it
Allibabab chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Very cute! I liked it a lot! I love stories about Scully and Mulder, so how could I not? Very nicely written, I hope to see more of your work!
celerity not signed in but it's me chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
I thought I’d write this to clarify a little. Basically, this idea just came to me randomly one day, so on an impulse I wrote this fic (rather too quickly) without bothering to work out the explanation in my head. I was kind of planning to revise it or explain it or something, but then I lost interest and gave up…so this is it, nonsensical as it is. I’m sorry. ;) Thank you to those who like it despite its very obvious shortcomings. :)
Niam Ryat chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Ack! I don't understand! I mean, I liked it, it was well written and true to the characters, but I still don't understand the whole "waking up in Mulder's apartment" thing, even though it was funny. Maybe I wasn't reading carefully. De tout façon, it's a sweet story.
Juliet chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Great story. I really love your writting style. I'd love to read more so keep writing.
Christina chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
the beggining of the story lost me but the end brought it all together.
Destany Mitchell chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
lol
Kavendish chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
I liked it. Do the companion piece, please!
M S Shipper chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
I really liked this story - Thanks! Great pace and a good idea.
Jennie chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
That was cute, but strange!
twistoffate chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
very nice. i had trouble following, but that was prolly cuz im easily distracted...im sure if i had gotten through and understoo and whateverm this would be even better. sorry for my non making senseness...hard times as you know.
celerity chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Well I did have an idea for a kind of 'companion fic' from Mulder's POV that might clear things up a little. Maybe... ;) Anyway, thank you all muchly for your reviews, and to my *cough* anonymous flamer, I know it doesn't make sense. But that's just how it turned out, I'm sorry. :p ;)
LittleBit chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
lol, that was really cute, r u gonna continue it..? i am curious to see why she is always ending up in his apartment.
irishais chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
That was great! RANDOM FOREVER!
no one chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
that was really gay, im sorry but it was. it made NO sense whatsoever