Reviews for Losing my Religion
Marsha Mallo chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
Noooooooo! Don't do that... Dean NEEDS his Sammy!
CorbynPool chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Fantastic story, very well written. Can't wait to read the continuation! :)
addicted2ackles chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
oooh demons piss me off...
addicted2ackles chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
i wanna kill this SOB! STAT!
addicted2ackles chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
tears again! Where do ya come up with this stuff? Lol dark
MidgeVS5 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Amazing chapter. It may be fiction but it feels too damned real to me, my heart is pounding nearly as much as Sam's must be. And it's not the first time I've read this!
EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
I like how you write Bobby, so protective of the boys. And it was a nice touch to confirm their cover story - I like that we don't have to worry about that and can concentrate on the important part - the H/C! great chapter :)

EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Wow, gawd, this is so good. Both boys... so good how Dean was so hot at the beginning of the first chapter, then Sam is so cold in the ambulance. And Sam's thoughts about being sick of the life and saving the kids isn't even enough to make it worth it - seemed very realistic (*sniff*). Excellent stuff :)

EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
what is wrong with me, not reading all your stuff yet! This is a great start - I love when they rescue kids:) Can't wait to read the rest!

Sushi Chi chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
Oh! This makes me so glad I read "Supernatural Origins" the other day. Otherwise Hunter and Fang would be really cool characters that I would not have recognized. But I recongize them! It rocks. This story rocks. You rock.
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
Great job. Off to read the sequel. Catch ya on the flip side.
Vixxenfairy chapter 8 . 3/18/2008
My heart is absolutely bleeding and crying out for Sam. The raw emotion in this chapter completely blew me away! I absolutely can't wait for the follow-up and I'm dying to know how you think season 3 should end! (jumps around excitedly)
laughandlove chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
That was heartbreaking...*sniff* Full recovery on Dean's part, they're both awake and talking and everything's rosy - but then all that sad speculation at the end was so gutwrenching! :( Sam's plan...wow...to sacrifice himself to the demons and then request that Dean lose all memory of him...that sounds just like something he'd do, but it makes me terrified that something like that will happen on the show! *cries*

So the Hunter's purpose was to point Sam in this terrible (at least in my opinion) direction? I was waiting for a happy ending the entire time, only to find the story wind up to this sad conclusion. I've said it before, but I'll say it again: you're evil!

I'll definitely be reading the continuation - even though the layout for your version of the season 3 finale seems unbearingly awful to me, I really want to see the direction that you take it. :D Awesome job on this story, and I look forward to reading more!

-laughandlove
lime juize chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
Heya Merisha! Sorry I haven't reviewed lately but it was spring break and just didn't have the time.*guilty looking grin and shifty eyes* We all know that I am just a goody-little-two-shoes and was a prefect angel. Hey no laughing uncontrollable and getup off the floor! I was an angel! You done yet? OK so onward to the review...

Ok are you trying to break me or something because I am like choking on angst and it was done in just the right way, not so much that I want to gag at the sappiness but just the right amount to bring a tear and brooding thoughts about my boys(Fine I'll share them Our Boys). I still love the presence of Bobby because he just rocks. Overall, an excellent fic and I look forward to reading the next one.

Now I must go onward (super hero cape flairs out behind me) and do my calculus homework, wish me luck and keep up the excellent writing!
banana4dean chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
You're back! Whoho! Awesome updates. I'm so worry right now. I don't like me evil Dean even though he's hot as hell. Meanie Dean scares little me :( Oh boy, Sammy should have listened to Dean. Now he have done it. Damn.

Come back soon. I miss you like the dessert missing the rain...

Mucho hugs :)