Reviews for Surely you've noticed
Orange-Maple chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
XD

Aww! It's nice!

Yeah! I don't like angst fic, except it had a happy ending. Or else, just let it floating. Your fic is the second category then, no sad/happy end, just let it floating. Let it flow itself, so that readers can fantasize it themself. Angst-fic for the true angst-movie just make me more depressed. I need something to make me laugh *bent over at the corner*
Anneka Neko chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
*.* Oh. Awesome! Good descriptions, good angst, good shmex, good fic!
xLilly White chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Whoa - that's so cool... :) Strangely, that was the first thought that came to mind after reading this. Whoo! Personally, that scene in AC is one of my favourites; it's so well done, and you can draw so many queer conclusions out of it- as you've done quite skillfully, here. :) I'd forgotten how refreshing it is to read your writing style. I'm in the middle of a translated book by Isabel Allende and there's something crude about her style that sort of bothers me- here, things are beautiful and clean and the wording flows easily. Look at me, trying to sound professional an' all- but seriously, this little ficlet is really something. I love how it hints at shonen-ai but real discreetly. :)

And, the ending i e. Well done! (of course, Rufus/Sephiroth is as rare as it is gorgeous :p N-not that I'm yaoi-inclined, or anything... honest!...)

Meh, I know this is sort of a really late review, but hey. My inspiration's doing well, thanks- I'm just trying to edge away from fanfiction to try and write fantasy that doesn't sound like everything else (what with LOTR and other well-known stuff constantly overshadowing every idea and quasi-original thought I get, this is actually the hardest thing ever)

Haha, yeah, I suppose you can fangirl without screens (ugh, don't get me started; by the end of year 8 my friends and I were seriously considering the sanity of lusting over some pencil-drawn character in the mangas we read), but after a while it sort of infects your entire being and you find that you're squealing at just about everything, and when you're pretty loud like me, that can get a bit embarrassing; hence the desperate disintoxication... or however you call it. :)

Ah, sorry, I usually scare everyone away with the hugeness of my messages; they all think that they won't satisfy me with a short reply so they don't reply at all, and then I find that I can be a bit annoying to talk online with. :)

Anyways, gotta get going; I'm playing in an orchestra tomorrow infront of the old-people-population of my lovely little town, so I've gotta get down to practice if I don't want to look like the only noob who didn't revise her pieces. :) KEEP WRITING! I'll try to read more of your stuff, since your writing style is like fresh water. :)

Take care!
xClutteredxChaosx chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
That was really good, captured the moment just right :)

Poor Kadaj.. sniff :(

Anyway, adding to faves :D
de yaten chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This was very well written. I liked the last few lines, it gives a whole new take on Rufus throwing the box in front of Kadaj. Great job on this!
sphinxofthenile chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
OMG, fic dedicated to me? Thanks a bunch! *hugs*

And whe, such a beautiful one! I love the explanation to Rufus' cruelty, it does make sense and it's so BEATIFUL! Very well done descriptive parts and such a lovely concept.(I've noticed to typos though, you probably wanted to write 'his older friend' and 'so too was this clone', I'm guessing.) But anyway, I really liked it, and now onto that Denzel/Marlene! :D
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
8D I LOVE R/S TT-TT no one makes them thou'
LastTrojanNight chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wow. *snif* I guess I can't blame Rufus for going dark after that;) I love his haunted, disjointed mind and the way you snuck into his childhood. It's really lovely.

It's the weirdest thing...I swear, just yesterday I was thinking how much I wanted a Seph/Rufus fic and lamenting to myself how I could find hardly ANYTHING (oh, how I searched!*sob*) and then you come up with this! You're getting glomped for itXD
CornCob chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
hm...this was really very good.

I loved Rufus' switchy/flippy thoughts, as far as jumping from entirely differnt thoughts and about his opinion of Kadaj. I loved the line "It’s what Sephiroth would have wanted."

Wonderful work