Reviews for Millennia
NaruSakuForeverAlone chapter 5 . 6/21
Please Update
DiE fOr HoNoR chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I hope you don't give up on this. It is really very good and has a unique plot, which can be hard to find.
deathgod-121 chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
man, your stories are something else you know that. i cant believe its been over three years since you updated this story, its so awesome that i couldnt stop reading even though its three am and i have class at 830. you amaze me! please update soon, i really cant wait for the next chapter to come out, this story is too good to be dropped!
mudheart chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
When are you going to write another chapter? This story is so freaking fabulous and original! Ya gots ta write mmoorree!
nonamemanga chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
This is great! I hope more information is revealed
Evci chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Please update this ! Its a realy good story and i wish to read more of it !
Failing Wings chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Please! Please! Please update this story is AWESOME! I can't wait to read what Naruto does about being questioned. Update soon PLEASE! :D
Commander Wymsy chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This story reminds my of a fat nigger's hairy asshole and is one of the worst pieces of shit I've ever read.
Janica Bunny chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
I fucking love you.

You are an amazing author!

can't wait for kuro's sequel!
Eamon Kytes chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
NICE!

Awesome story and what a way to keep the story going!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Keep WRITING!
tomoyohime8 chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
oh lol, i'd been under the impression that Millennia was the sequel to Kurokawa. O_o; i'd been trying to see how the two stories connected.

hm. i've never really gotten into the sci-fi genre of anything (unless if Star Wars counts), but this fic has a pretty interesting plot. Naruto's powerful, but not so powerful that he's boring. there's information overload sometimes, but maybe that's just me (college is sucking me Dry).

does naruto know that his father was the fourth Hokage? since Shikamaru pointed it out to him? i remember him commenting about how the whole coverstory about his being a Cloud orphan must be fake, and since it was phrased like he didn't believe it, i assumed that he wasn't really sure on where he actually came from.

all in all, i think i'm going to like this story.:)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
nice!:D
Nixie002 chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
Awesome story! I'm rather curious about what Itachi and Kisame are up to. But I love how you wove everything together so well yet it still has the original plot line somewhere in there. Please update soon! -
Mack chapter 5 . 11/26/2008
Oh my this storyid really good, probably the top sci-fi i have ever read. cant wait for the next chapter to come out.

i really admire your way of writing and that you can make the characters fit. great job. keep it up!