Reviews for Don't Ask
Potterworm chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Loved this.
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Absolutely beautifully written. I loved the Chase introspective and the way you portrayed him.
rassafraggin chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Reading through this one gave me giddy thrills. You are wonderfully astute in your analysis of these characters, respectful and patient with their development. I am very sad to realize that there's only a few more pieces to go in your collection and then there will be no more.

Unless...?
Sickle Sword chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
It was simply GREAT. The voice was believable and you succeeded to show beautifully the bitterness. Broken people, yes, but maybe simply real. You have a gift with words!
starbuckx chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
One of my favorite C/C stories ever. It's hard to capture their mood, and even harder to capture Chase. He's probably the most enigmatic character in the show. Even House is easier to figure out! You do a great job. :)
Drew chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Hurrah for Princess Bride, although I must confess I am slightly disappointed at the lack of Inigo Montoya.
mar-aureus chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Bittersweet and beautiful. And I just love your writting, the way you describe their feelings, the metaphors... I don't know how you do it but I found it to be perfect!
FieryxEyes731 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
really great insight into Chase's mind and character. well done. ]
star jelly chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I liked it

but the ending was a little "staged"
Emma15 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
He knows. Of course he does- he _sees_ her. Oh, Chase. I love the idea that his inspiration came from "A Princess Bride," I love that he envied the child getting read to, I love every line of this story!

You bring to life all the depth I see in Chase- thank you!
muchinmonkey chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
loved it! perfect mix of angst and emotion, it really brought this story to life :)
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I think you just blew away every remaining shred of my hopes to yank another fic out of mid-season 3. Because this is, once again, just too brilliant. The raw emotion and decription and thoughts and overall flow of this fic is amazing. I know I praise you to high heaven each time, but it is so hard to find a really good author around here and you are superb.

i.e., this line here: “I’ll probably hurt you,” she says, and her voice is devastatingly full of history.

See? No one can really compare!