Reviews for Mum, Dad And Roxas
Callout chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
I am still so interested. But like maby authors here. You won't finish it.:-(
Callout chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Lol Flynn I see what you did there. I loved the jack sparrow part well done. Now on with the next chapter. Tomorrow!
Callout chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
OMG foo. T-T this chapter brought back so manny painful memories. Poor roxas. I have to admit though axel and larxenes insults where funneh.
Callout chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Ugh domestic abuse sucks lady gaga balls. It's a shame when a child has to live through that kind of pain. I know the feeling. Hope hinge get better in the next chapter. I also felt roxass joy when finally seeing his dad after a long time. Alas that did not last huh.
Callout chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hehe it's 1:47am where I'm at. But I got into the story of yours really good. I love how you make Roxas a nice life loving kid and still wants to bond with his pops.
ZeroUmbra chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
I may be a bit late for this story, but it's really good! I'm still trying to figure out what Namine drew. I also want to see how big the explosion of an argument Larxene and Roxas are going to have. Please don't let this die!
Tonstaaar chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
Very my god please update!I am like dying to know what was on that last page,how and why do Axel and Larxene hate each other,and just i really want to know the history/past on Axel and Larxene. Oh and are they in England or something becuase instead of saying 'mom' they said 'mum'.But please do update very soon i am very curios to see what you write and yes it needs a bit more Larxel action.
Tonstaaar chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Umm i'm still Lighting princess even though my name is in black sometimes,cuz I 4get to log in.
Lightining princess chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
PLZ,PLZ,PLZ,PLZ,PLZ! KEEP WRITING I WANT 2 KNOW Y THEY COMETO HATE EACH OTHER SO MUCH!I REALLLLLYYYYYYYYYY WANT TO KNOW! O•O
Lighting princess chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
hi! i'm Lighting princess also know as Larxene IT! i just love they couple pairing Axel and Larxene it's like a match made in heaven or mybe hell... idk but just loveit plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz plz,plz,plz continue the story plz :D
CrazyyRandommSkittlezz chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
HEYY PLZ RITTE MORE MEH CURIOUS WAT NAMINE DREW!
Larxene fan chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
Aw thats it! please continue does Larxene stay with Marluxia or does she go with Axel and how did they get to hate each other? But serious does Larxene get together with Axel.(I think they should. just giving ides here :) )
The1stLegend chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
Absoloutly loving it! One of the best I've read in a while, and this is coming from a bookworm (yes i am one and i'll admit it despite the fact that its sad to most people).

I couldnt stop reading this one! Larxene and Axel are brilliant. It's a pairing I havent thought of before and I like it! But man does Riku need to get laid!

Keep going I can't wait for the next chapter!
Crazysnakelover chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
Wow this story's quite interesting, at first it was hard to imagine Axel and Larxene as Roxas' parents but I've gotten used to it by now. keep it up
Eddy'keyblade-master'94 chapter 7 . 8/10/2008