Reviews for Hizamazuite Ashi wo Oname
Naruto Uchiha X chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
That escalated quickly.
Witchy Bitch chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
just breath taking! keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This is the most powerful naruxfemkyuu piece in existence. It literally brought tears to my eyes, pain to my heart, and desire to my veins. It physically hurt me to read this. The bond these two share is that evident and that powerfull.
IAmTheMilkman chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Naruto Evil!Fem!Kyuubi (DomBiju?)
OTP

I can't unsee this now, I don't care if Hate Dates aren't a thing,
this now an official ship in my proverbial shipping harbor.

The spine bit was just a smidgin too much gore for my taste
however, THIS SHIP HAS TOO MUCH POTENTIAL to sink from just that.

with the biting and clawing, the moans of both pain and pleasure
and the hate so deep you cant help but think it might be love;
it comes down to this I suppose... this is practically OTP in my books
if Naruto Hate Dates anyone it's this, or Sasuke; and I HATE yaoi.

(if you don't know what that spade symbol represents google: "Homestuck Quadrants" but you can probably guess from my mini-rant.)
The Ultimate Dragon Sage chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
YOU FUCKING SICK BASTARD
kingkobraf chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
fuking amazing this was hard core but its one of the best that I've read so yeah cool
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Nice cooly dark and fits the lyric quite well, im not to dark fan nor i do like song fic, but ya did a nice one.
Megalamer chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I'd say that this is easily a much more... apt description of how any sort of encounter between a female Kyuubi and Naruto would go than any of the other stories I've seen posted that have explored similar concepts.

Maybe it's just me, but that nine-tailed furball never really struck me as the docile sort that some authors have attempted to portray it as. Good stuff, I say.

You get bonus points for the Ali Project tie-in.
Guptanation chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
damn... just damn... that's crazy dark...
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Very twisted but in a good way.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
double your pain, double your pleasure?

I think most writers forget that fem-kyuubi is still a demon, thanks for reminding me

Though it was a song fic it is still very interesting, good job
Puric Knight chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
... uh
Tandokuno Urufu chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
It had been a long time since i read this story and its still just as good as it was a few years ago. I would like to see you make a story out of this instead of just the oneshot. but anyway great job.
animedude1491 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
WELL HOT DAMN! that was so awesome its was terrifying..like how does that work. but i'll tell you what i bet you..if kyubbi was fem. that is exactly what would happen. EXACTLY!
Young'en chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
That was the most cruel, torturous and violent lemon I've read. Definitely the most evil Kyuubi fic I've read that has her/him interacting with their jailer... You should absolutely make this into a longer, possibly even full length fic, where something more happens... Please either make sequel or a full length story as this would most likely become kick $$... Write more of the wonders you call literature.