Reviews for Let it Rain
RosePearl chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Wow. This story is beautifully written! I couldn't stop reading it. The story had the perfect dose of angst and humor...and just enough of a resolution to satisfy. I wish there were more Lexana stories about their residual feelings for each other after the dissolution of their marriage. It was clear in Wrath that a spark was still alive, but unfortunately that road was never again to be explored in the show. I love how Lex's and Lana's thoughts are mirrored in each other in this story. Thank you for writing it!
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I loved this fic - so full of promise and hope for their future... great story. A little drawn out in places but wonderful all the same! Hope you dont mind I added this story to my Lexana community..?
Star-Lilac chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
I truly enjoyed your story sooo much. I felt so much anticipation waiting for Lexana to kiss and being frustrated at Jimmy for interrupting them, lol. Amazing premise and satisfying ending. Definitely one of my favorite stories.
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Worst. Christmas. Ever.
RedQu33n chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
I can't believe there aren't more reviews, honestly! I loved the story, and I was laughing so hard because of the mistletoe incidents and Jimmy's "bathroom trauma"...! The ending was really nice, I like how you described everybody's feelings and that it finally stopped snowing and the rain would come. Great job.
kate chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Well written. I loved the part with Lex.