Reviews for Fake Out
March Rosenqueen chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
It's so great!

I'm really curious about what would happen next to both Edward and Havoc

Will they figured out that both Hawkeye and Roy aren't with each other?

Please update it soon

I'm really looking forward for it
Kaynee chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
OMG! This is a really good story and I've read through it twice and still really enjoy it :) Please update this story soon!
L's Hope chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
I can clearly state, in no uncertainty, that this is THE BEST romance story I have ever read. The only reason it's not my favorite fanfiction of all time is romance is not the primary genre I read. I cannot wait to see what happens next! -
solsere chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
Love it! Hahaha, Jean and Edward trying to get Roy and Riza together, while Riza actually wants to get together with Jean and Roy with Ed, and the rest of them wanting Jean and Edward together. Aweomse XD soo funny! Please update!
The Fifteenth Thorn chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
I wish you could update this too...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
I'm going to all but obliterate what is left of my ego, and BEG you to finish this.

PLEASE! It's so hard to find well-written fan-fiction! I NEED THIS!
kat716 chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
Ack! Suddenly...the chapters have stopped. This is not okay. Please write more. Please? :)
IllusionOfAghony chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
lol, this series is flipp'en hilerious! update please!
CGreyson chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
please write more i wanna know what happens id say more but im exausted so zim going to bed but i really really liked it and i want to know more!1!
11OneDone2Many chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
pls update soon!
Spirix chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
God-dammit Gnomie! I was almost to bed and had a feeling I should go through my to-read list. I say this puppy, a favourite of mine, and got immersed.

It's now more than fuck off oclock but it was worth it. Ugh tomorrow is going to suck but I'm glad I reread your story.

Miss you bunches

rix the demon
xXshinigamiXx chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
when's the next update...continue plz
BloodyWar2411 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Are you planning on continuing this? If you're not I'd be happy to take over. Or you could find someone else to do someone guidelines and how you want it to end if you want but some how some way, continue this story. Please.
Moonfiregoldeyes chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
Progress Silken, I want some progress! I love your story, oh yes I do, but I want some action! Poor Riza and Ed and Jean and Roy! Don't make them suffer anymore. I love your other stories as well, especially 'Returning Echos'.

Moonfire
Patterson1219 chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
What a crazy story! The relationship chaos... yikes, between Roy, Riza, Edward, and Havoc it was a mess! And the juicy office gossip didn't help the cause, eh? Well, unless mass chaos was the goal! Wonderful fic, the humor is perfect... can't wait for the update! :)
242 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »