Reviews for Fake Out
The Fifteenth Thorn chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
I wish you could update this too...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
I'm going to all but obliterate what is left of my ego, and BEG you to finish this.

PLEASE! It's so hard to find well-written fan-fiction! I NEED THIS!
kat716 chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
Ack! Suddenly...the chapters have stopped. This is not okay. Please write more. Please? :)
IllusionOfAghony chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
lol, this series is flipp'en hilerious! update please!
Kyra Akeli Lachlan chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
please write more i wanna know what happens id say more but im exausted so zim going to bed but i really really liked it and i want to know more!1!
11OneDone2Many chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
pls update soon!
Spirix chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
God-dammit Gnomie! I was almost to bed and had a feeling I should go through my to-read list. I say this puppy, a favourite of mine, and got immersed.

It's now more than fuck off oclock but it was worth it. Ugh tomorrow is going to suck but I'm glad I reread your story.

Miss you bunches

rix the demon
xXshinigamiXx chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
when's the next update...continue plz
BloodyWar2411 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Are you planning on continuing this? If you're not I'd be happy to take over. Or you could find someone else to do someone guidelines and how you want it to end if you want but some how some way, continue this story. Please.
Moonfiregoldeyes chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
Progress Silken, I want some progress! I love your story, oh yes I do, but I want some action! Poor Riza and Ed and Jean and Roy! Don't make them suffer anymore. I love your other stories as well, especially 'Returning Echos'.

Moonfire
Patterson1219 chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
What a crazy story! The relationship chaos... yikes, between Roy, Riza, Edward, and Havoc it was a mess! And the juicy office gossip didn't help the cause, eh? Well, unless mass chaos was the goal! Wonderful fic, the humor is perfect... can't wait for the update! :)
Fae Gem Whiteberry chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
But! But that's so inconclusive! You can't tell me that's the end, and if it is there has to be a sequel, because, because . . . Its just too good to end there! They didn't even end up with their prospective partners!
Ana-chan86 chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Interesting! I like the way you depict the characters. Seems like gossip added to being at the wrong place, at the wrong time, to hear ambiguous words makes an awful mess of emotions. I so look forward to reading next chapter! Thanks for sharing! :3
boudour chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Aw I love the whole situation being such a mess and everyone being sah silly about it! )

Meh, it gives time for our guys to wallow and yearn a bit more so it's all good! Lovely fic.
Ell Roche chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
I find all the drama highly amusing. Good work.
238 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »