Reviews for Naruto Reborn:Sasuke Uchiha
Shadowpawzzz chapter 48 . 9/8
Why oh why dear god do all the good stories never reach completion?! ; (
This is a shit fic. Naruto should have adopted more shades of the darker Sauske Fate herself said so, plus Naruto should be much, MUCH more mature and have a more disconnected relationship with his classmates because of his time as Hokage. And while I do agree Naruto/Sauske should help "Ami," this is a shitty way to do it without completely fucking up the future. It's way to direct and can end in a pile of manure on your front lawn. The mindset and idea behind this fic is half-decent however, but the plot and events and pure crap so far. I'm not sorry and I'm not reading this FUCKING PIECE OF CRAP THAT LANDED IN MY LAP YOU DIPSHIT THAT LOVES BEING AN ANAL BITCH COCK SUCKER. TROLOLOL worst of luck and a middle finger to you shitbag!
luisvalle989 chapter 30 . 7/1
n
luisvalle989 chapter 35 . 7/1
n
I really REALLY despise OCs unless they are the main focus of the story.
King of Yawns chapter 23 . 4/15
To my fellow reviewers,I have tried contacting the writer for almost two years no and has never answered,it's been almost 4 years since the writer did there is someone who would like to continue this story.i think you should adopt it. Either the writer passed away or quite fan fiction. Pl think about it.
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 48 . 3/15
Ahh it's the end... Well I enjoyed it while it lasted. It was so fun to read I haven't had time to comment on the story. While the story really is long during the fast paced scenes you seen to be missing a few details on the environment and I get confused on where each ninja is. But that's fine because I don't want a story with too many details. You have been growing sasuke's nicely and I completely understand if you cant keep going.
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 31 . 3/13
OHHH it's getting interesting
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 17 . 3/13
This story is a lot better if you listen to epic music on youtube.
StarkDemise chapter 5 . 1/30
I hope Ami and Naruto stay friends because otherwise i'm going to be a bit uncomfortale as they are to similar in mannerisms and personality it would like dating a doppelganger or something.
StarkDemise chapter 3 . 1/30
I'm kind of annoyed how Ami is just a female Naruto i understand that they had similar circumstances but i was hoping for something different. I'm surprised Sasuke has Jonin level chakra to use Shadow clone or the fact he used a forbidden technique at all seeing as when Ami mentions who taught her that technique there will be questions. I would have thought he would just teach her chakra control exercises instead as that will help her in the long run.
StarkDemise chapter 2 . 1/30
I'm hoping for a Sasuke and Hinata pairing with their respective Dojutsu, there clans political power they will be a powerful couple.
taran taran chapter 48 . 12/30/2015
next place :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
He's way to nice
you crazy chapter 25 . 11/25/2015
This story was going so good until i read "you seem to have an affinity to earth ".
1,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »