Reviews for Naruto Reborn:Sasuke Uchiha
Naruto is in soul
Not in body
Kyuubi has nothing to do with dna
Damm it
Drew86419 chapter 3 . 8/5
You have absolute shit story telling skills.
Blacksword Zero chapter 48 . 7/23
I really hope you will update someday.
sielge chapter 1 . 7/19
Sorry, I don't know how you can say this is a Sasuke story when in fact is a Naruto in Sasuke's place story...
Arysiana chapter 31 . 7/8
Too much unimportant things. And I need to mention that team must have 2 boys and 1 girl it can't have the opposite. I found my interest disappeared the more I read this story somehow the story becoming more suck.
yellowpigeonpoop chapter 2 . 6/12
I must admit the idea of Naruto going trough the story in Sasuke's body is pure gold, just reading the summary for the story got me excited to start reading this. It's a pretty unique idea and thus far it seems pretty well implemented, while personally i don't really care for the OC kyuubi jinchuriki i'm curious to see how the other members of the "Konoha 12" will evolve in this timeline.
Someone needs to atleast try to recreate this story it's so freaking Amazing
Mizutani Akiko chapter 4 . 5/3
Awesome, this idea is rare!
Really chapter 4 . 4/29
Sakura, Ino and a few others who /secretly had a crush on the boy.../

Okay okay okay... look. I'm sorry but the only way they could be less subtle about their crush was if they gave him a lapdance and made out with each other for him.

Or, I guess, it could be stated as 'Bitches be crazy'. Fo shizzle mah rizzle.

-That aside:
I like the elements of this story, as already I can see this story having quite the future. One of the few fanfics I read that I'm glad I stick with despite an iffy first chapter. Don't disappoint, or I'm gonna come for you like bad boys, except it will be with a pen and paper to make you /write more/.

(though it is worth noting that I find the idea of Naruto banging his effective doppleganger incredibly hilarious for some twisted reason)
anonymous chapter 48 . 3/29
Sasuke and Ami please.
Hurry
Great stuff! I agree that if this goes on Ami and sasuke will clash but lease don't put anymore gloomy Sasu chapters I
CharmerDark
Sekirei no 109 chapter 48 . 2/25
pls continue it
KaOn KaI chapter 48 . 2/16
So... I read this skill with a week and a half. When you gonna update?
The Truth of Words chapter 31 . 1/20
The son who never was... That I love, just so mysterious...
1,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »