Reviews for Naruto Reborn:Sasuke Uchiha
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
GinHanelle chapter 48 . 4/3
Darn, and the next chapter seemed so interesting too! Why oh why have you stopped writing? Your writing is fine. Or, at least, it is probably better than you think it is. After all, I did spend all my time burning my eyes so I could devour this story faster than is healthy.

Really wish I knew what happens next... TT_TT

I very much enjoyed this story though, incomplete as it is. Especially Sasuke. Ami, even though I didn't hate her, she made me feel uneasy. I did however like Hinata and Sakura in this. And wow, Tenten. A surprise considering I rarely read fics where she features much. Hahahahah, still amused by the fact that Shimo is a hero because Sasuke pretended to be her while breaking her fellow Cloudies out of detainment. Ah, fun times. :D. I also really enjoyed Sasuke's double life. Always a fan of the double life.

Thank you. Good luck in whatever you decide to do next!
Maxine chapter 48 . 3/4
First review or not, imma say that this is addicting! Its really really good! Keep on going!
credit chapter 7 . 2/12
Bro ur story sucks... All of sasuke's image has been changed completely... Wts going to happen when sasuke meets itachi
a-d Pilot chapter 2 . 1/7
"The hospital?" he yelped, "But they'll stick me with needles again!" complained Sasuke, arms waving wildly.
"And Ba-chan will yell at me. Maybe even throw me out the window for getting hurt. And I don't care what she says. That does not!"
"Make!"
"Sense!"
Cobfusedbutok chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
So isn't Naruto really... old? He became Golfer as everything so it's just freaking me out on how much he's blushing around kids a lot younger than him... But ok
Ambassador666 chapter 48 . 11/14/2016
I'd like to see more POV's from Kakashi and his worries about Sasuke being the next Orochimaru. I like where you're going with this story, keep up the wonderful work! (:
Shadowpawzzz chapter 48 . 9/8/2016
Why oh why dear god do all the good stories never reach completion?! ; (
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2016
This is a shit fic. Naruto should have adopted more shades of the darker Sauske Fate herself said so, plus Naruto should be much, MUCH more mature and have a more disconnected relationship with his classmates because of his time as Hokage. And while I do agree Naruto/Sauske should help "Ami," this is a shitty way to do it without completely fucking up the future. It's way to direct and can end in a pile of manure on your front lawn. The mindset and idea behind this fic is half-decent however, but the plot and events and pure crap so far. I'm not sorry and I'm not reading this FUCKING PIECE OF CRAP THAT LANDED IN MY LAP YOU DIPSHIT THAT LOVES BEING AN ANAL BITCH COCK SUCKER. TROLOLOL worst of luck and a middle finger to you shitbag!
luisvalle989 chapter 30 . 7/1/2016
n
luisvalle989 chapter 35 . 7/1/2016
n
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
I really REALLY despise OCs unless they are the main focus of the story.
King of Yawns chapter 23 . 4/15/2016
To my fellow reviewers,I have tried contacting the writer for almost two years no and has never answered,it's been almost 4 years since the writer did there is someone who would like to continue this story.i think you should adopt it. Either the writer passed away or quite fan fiction. Pl think about it.
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 48 . 3/15/2016
Ahh it's the end... Well I enjoyed it while it lasted. It was so fun to read I haven't had time to comment on the story. While the story really is long during the fast paced scenes you seen to be missing a few details on the environment and I get confused on where each ninja is. But that's fine because I don't want a story with too many details. You have been growing sasuke's nicely and I completely understand if you cant keep going.
1,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »