Reviews for oops
stargatewatcher chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I really liked your idea to have a people who are English-speaking Spanish-speaking, (prob at least partially Spanish- descended) people who practice that culture as well as practicing Greek and Roman culture. Intereting combo-intrigued to know how this unique culture amalgamated.
toomuchcaf chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
Lol - Sam drunk is hilarious. I haven't watched all of SG1, but I would love to see something like this. It would be great for Daniel to mistranslate for a change, and a drunk Sam opens up a lot of possibilites :D I can just imagine her throwing protocol out the window and trying to kiss Jack ;) You've written Jacob very well, and how Jack reacts to him.
HAZMOT chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Oh, this is way to funny. Sam is hilarious and she's really not trying. Now to see Jacob give Jack that look. Got my little girl drunk and now facing her father at what happened. No wonder you called it OOPS. hehehehe. I had to go back and read a couple of chapters, but this was so tantilizing, I had to go for more. hehehehe I can't wait to see what Sam's going to say to Daniel. hehehehe :D
nexis44 chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
more more more more please great job
nexis44 chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
lol. great chapt loved it and can not wait for more.
nexis44 chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
more please;)
nexis44 chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
the only thing that is saw wrong were a few words spelled wrong or misuse of grammer. other than that it was good and i look forward to more;o)
nexis44 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
excelent! (sorry but gotta love the simpsons) great chapt and i can not wait for more. if this did turn shippy i wouldn't mind a s/d.

great chapt. loved and can not wait for more;o)
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Nice one. Glad it's grown should be interesting.