Reviews for Turnabout Coming Out
bungiejumper117 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
"I hereby declare Mr. Wright... GAY."

I am so done. 11/10 would read again.
Brenda chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
OMG the Judge's part was freaking hilarious! XD
pen237 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
That was really funny!
Ringmaster118 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
What just HAPPENED?!
rocknroll419 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHXD AWESOME! Made my day, after realising i cant buy the game
24AbbyS chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I have tears from laughing! XD
Wow...this COULD be canon...by some weird twist of fate, it could. :P
But in all seriousness, I loved this story. It was a good read. I honestly didn't expect things to turn out like this, though. At first I was like, "What if they thought Phoenix was..." And then I shrugged it off ike, "Psh. nah!" Guess I should have stuck to my guts.
Overall, it was really brilliant. I loved the ending and the part where things started playing out like a court trial in session. :)
Ponex Wong chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
HOLD IT! *Desk slam*
If Phoenix was gay, he wouldn't have a girlfriend in the first place! Manipulated or not, he still considered them 'girlfriends!'

Maya:"What if he just, became gay?"

Damnit...
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I'm speechless, seriously I could actually imagine this happening! I know it wouldn't but you know it's realistic in a weird way.
tsukinoyume11 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
lol this is really funny
nicolft chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
OHMIGOSH XD I almost shed a tear at that. XDDD THAT WAS HILARIOUS XDDDDD
His Lopsided Grin chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Whee! I love it. It's really funny! I have to admit, because of this story, me and my sister are now shipping the two together. Hahahaha! Thank you. :)
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
WOW. this was so cute i clutched a pillow to my face and smilied so hard my cheeks began to hurt.
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Well, you shouldn't have said he was gay if you wanted your burgers XD. In any case, yea you were way too obvious Phoenix P
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh I remember this Glad it's still here for me to reread it XD This is really awesome :)
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Aww I love this! Thanks for sharing.