Reviews for Turnabout Coming Out
JWang chapter 1 . 9/9
wow, just wow...
Wowowowowowowowowow I love the this XD
PielessJack chapter 1 . 6/15
This was amazing and just completely satisfied my fangirl heart in the best way possible! You got the characters pretty spot on and I was laughing through half of this, haha. Well written!
MeoTheRandom chapter 1 . 6/4
Haaahh this is exactly how it would happen pffttt.

Also I can totally see Pheonix calling for a retrial and convincing everyone he's actually bisexual. the fact that he definitely liked Iris/Dalia proves that, and I'm sure he could use the part in the case file (for the case when Mia defended him) that he ATE A NECKLACE to protect her to prove that.

Then Edgeworth would be all like "so your bi and not gay. So what? We're still dating" And everyone would be like "good point" XD
pollyh12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
i hereby declare Mr. Wright...GAY.
callingGalaxy chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
i nearly cried at the end holy shit that is hilarious
Phanstarlight chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Oh my god, this was amazing!
NotAProdigy chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
bungiejumper117 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
"I hereby declare Mr. Wright... GAY."

I am so done. 11/10 would read again.
Brenda chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
OMG the Judge's part was freaking hilarious! XD
pen237 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
That was really funny!
Ringmaster118 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
What just HAPPENED?!
rocknroll419 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHXD AWESOME! Made my day, after realising i cant buy the game
24AbbyS chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I have tears from laughing! XD
Wow...this COULD be some weird twist of fate, it could. :P
But in all seriousness, I loved this story. It was a good read. I honestly didn't expect things to turn out like this, though. At first I was like, "What if they thought Phoenix was..." And then I shrugged it off ike, "Psh. nah!" Guess I should have stuck to my guts.
Overall, it was really brilliant. I loved the ending and the part where things started playing out like a court trial in session. :)
Ponex Wong chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
HOLD IT! *Desk slam*
If Phoenix was gay, he wouldn't have a girlfriend in the first place! Manipulated or not, he still considered them 'girlfriends!'

Maya:"What if he just, became gay?"