Reviews for Fury From Within The Lamb
Midnitelilly chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
omg that was hilarious!
Christian Sage chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Oh my god. I laughed so hard it hurts. This is so hilarious, and dare I say, original!

LOL

LOVE IT.
Froody chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Oh. My. God. I almost died laughing while reading this. I can't believe you actually went there. You went there. You took no turns for decency on the way.

But seriously, it would be absolutely freaky to use the bathroom in a house of vampires. Would they even have a bathroom? Geez.

Oh, and I loved the description of Edward pressed flush against the bathroom door, stalkily listening. Shudder. Creep. :)
mspotts chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I nearly pissed myself that was so funny. Unbelievable!
NubianGoddess chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
That...was...interesting. Complete and utter crack. But, it was good none the less.

Ha-ha! Fury of a thousand shotguns...Nice.
Kimmie43 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
OMG, How gross. I have never read anything like this. How embarrassing..Funny as hell though.
tonkatruckss chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
LMFAO!
missusb chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
OMG that was so funny! Laughed the whole way through, good one!
Flames of the Sun chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
ROFL!

That was so funny! I am uber envious!
Dark-Wang94 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
oh man. poor bella. and then at the worst time the cullens are picking on her! oh my god i would have died from embarrassment. really i was trying not to laugh at it but i failed and i bust up laughing. it was bad. edward discribing the smell and everything. can they even remember what it feels like to have your ass being blown off your back? well if they don't they should know. hahahaha. okay i liked it.
tobreakfree chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
haha that was great.

you guys are freaks but thats ok, we all are.
heartsandroses chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
SOREGASM *currently laughing a** off* that is PRICELESS! This entire fic is PRICELESS! I LOVE IT!
BlaireVolturi chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I gagged. I laughed. And I FUCKING LOVED IT!

You need to get some sort of reward for this, seriously.
breazoocullen chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Haha... that was hilarious! I shower you all in chocolates and anything else you want for creating this! :)

I have tears rolling down my cheeks. Seriously.

Ahh... *reads again*

Thanks for making me laugh so much! :)

xx
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
You all are wickedly twisted. I love you!