Reviews for Overconfidence
1337Pwny chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
7 years and no chapter 10 is really sad but I've come to the conclusion that the fic would end with keiichi confessing to mion after the movie and mion becoming his gf and eventually going to the same university and marriage. But who knows, I'm not the writer. 9 chapters of decent story and originality just make up your own conclusion at the cliffhanger
Harem Master123 chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
I know it's been like 4 years, but I really hope you continue this, it is very good
shions chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Hey, I know that you said an update isn't going to happen any time soon, but... I really love this fic and hope it does get finished someday. You said there was only a little left, right? :)
Pandacat1bagillion chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
KAWAII!:3 I WANT TO TAKE IT HOME! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE THIS STORY! MORE MORE MORE MORE!:D
Sergeant Daniel chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
This is a good story that you have here. Please update soon:D
Failhammer chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
As much as I want to see a continuation of this story, I do understand the situation you mentioned on your profile. I fell into that with my own fic. I'm still going to put an alert on Overconfidence, just on the off-chance.
Little Shiro-kun chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I really like this story. I sincerely hope that you continue writing it.
TitanNegro chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
aw man,I was loving this fic SO so sad that you stop it T_T
AkaneKazuyagi chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
Gah, minor cliffie. x_x I l~ove this story, it's so awesome! Hau, Mion is so adorable. :DDD Can't wait for an update~
snsninja chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
Wow this story is amazing! No wonder tvtropes linked it on their best higurashi shipping fanfics!

Anyways I was surprised to find out that you were a guy. Sure higurashi is a shonen series, but the way you write is so in character and detailed that I thought it was a girl at first. (That's a compliment by the way not an insult) You obviously know what you are talking about, and I love the way you write the characters. It kind of stinks that you stopped right before 'that' part. Well I understand that writing is hard to do, as i'm not that good of a fanfic writer myself. ; Hopefully you'll be ready to finish someday! Until then i'll stay subscribed to this story.
Crono Maniac chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
Why oh why must all the best fanfics go unupdated? Great fic, good job encapsulating the characters. I can tell you've read the Visual Novels too. You're a big fan. Good job. Please finish. Is two years long enough to get over writer's block?

By the way, your story is on the TVTropes fanfic recommendation page. That's right, out of the hundreds of Higurashi fanfics on the internet, yours and ten or so others were the only ones on that page.
Leaviel chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
hey. you should totally update this. because I like it a lot and I wanna see the end!
Loving-Chakra chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Ah! You made me hungry and sleepy! It's 2am over here!

Still worth.

thanks.

I really can't wait for more! I want a milkshake...cheesecake!
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
And of course the moment the story is all set to wrap up, it goes inactive. Figures.
flamedramon6 chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
Updated: 02-04-08

UPDATED: 02-04-08

F-

I like this story so far, I really do.

The characterization is... Well pretty much spot on, and there were many parts that genuinely made me laugh.

Like the epic treasure rant where Keiichi OWNED that perverted customer.

"GET OUT OF HERE NOW BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS!"

WHOO! GO KEIICHI GO!

/shot/

Anyway, I hope this gets updated soon. I REALLY want to see you finish this!