Reviews for Embracing Distance
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Posted 19 April 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

TSL in the Trayus Academy: Sion discovers the one thing he yearns for is an end.

The piece is a lovely little bit of introspection. The Exile beating him not by force of arms, just by offering the one thing he cannot do for himself. In my own Return from Exile I had a slightly different form, cutting herself off from the Force as if merely flicking a switch, rendering her invisible to his Force Sight, being able to inflict injury because he cannot draw upon the Force from her to survive.
Ardala91 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Awesome story! Thanks for writing!
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I believe my favorite line in this is: "Pain becomes nothing when it meets a mind which rises above and casts it into non-existence". It's touching that he can at last think of himself as separate from "the Lord of Pain."
almostinsane chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Great story! Thanks for writing this! God bless!