Reviews for The Alone Place
HVK chapter 1 . 4/2
This gave me literally all the emotions about the Dinobots and Swoop in particular; especially with the bit about them being ostracized and treated like animals. (Because it hurts me in the soul to see the Autobots doing it like that; really, they need to be better than that! Optimus would be TICKED.)

I loved it ended with a bit of an olive branch to the Dinobots and the sweet feelings at the end.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/27
nice
Just Defender chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
(Sigh) There really should be more Dinobot romance fics like this. Excellent work.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was good.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was a fantastic story, one can actually care about Arcee and Swoop.
Alliance Empire chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aww. Swoop really deserves her.
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Excellent. Given how the Dinobots are viewed by the other Autobots, and Grimlocks open animosity towards them, the story really couldn't have ended any other way.
Elita-2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Great story.
Phantom 4 Life chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Beautiful. Adorable. A hundred other words could be used and still it would not be enough to properly articulate my admiration for this story. I'm always cautious when it comes to relationships and the Dinobots, its mostly slash and ALWAYS badly written. I'm glad I took a chance with you. The Dino Bros get disappointingly little love in both canon and fanon, and even if they are main characters only Grimlock will have anything resembling a personality. I'm recommending this story on TV Tropes.

-P4L
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I embarked upon this story with real trepidation (so much better than the fake trepidation!) ... after all, "romance" qua romance is pretty much not my thing. But what I found here was a real story, with real personalities, a compelling situation, a quotable quote from one of the Dinobotas (""One for all and... how that go again?" - it got the Audible Snort of Appreciation), and a resolution which was both satisfying and wrenching. The dialogue was fluid, and the exposition carried out beautifully. Very well done, indeed.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This was very good! At first I thought it would be Grimlock, but Swoop/Arcee is great too!
Paineater chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Primus, I can't believe I almost cried after reading this. It's just a wonderful fanfic. Nothing, NOTHING is OOC (which is rare, mind you).

Love the story dearly.
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aw that's soo sweet. _
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
A "Transformers" love story...who could ask for anything more? The romantic relationship between Arcee and Dinobot Swoop was handled very well. Other Autobots give them the cold shoulder, even Springer. This new tale not only focuses on Arcee and Swoop; it may also give the Autobots and Dinobots the chance to interact a little more. They never really did that a lot on the Sunbow cartoon, but fate had other things to do. What a shame. I'm anxious to see your final "Harry Potter/TF" story. Hope to see it up soon.
srg1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This was pretty good! The pairing was a surprise, but it works great! I hope a sequel can appear. I wonder if Grimlock would be more into the idea of Arcee and Swoop being together if they were the parents of future dinobots. It would be cute to see little dinobots running around, of course Prowl and Ratchet would be shocked at that. Wheeljack probably would be thrilled. I can't wait to read what you have next!