Reviews for The Sound of Your Voice
Nikki Narcissist chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
That was really really great. I love it.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
Great ending. Marvelous job with Helga, and nice one with the crowd's reaction.

Keep the good writing.
mY pHoEnIx tEaRs11 chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! i love it! xD! twas so great and its awesome that lila was really nice about it too. *sigh* its just a damn shame its alrdy over :( looking forward to new stories from you ;) happy writing

forever tru

tEaRs11!
desdemona chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Oh, this is such a nice break from all the death/angst/drugs stories

keep it coming
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
To say the truth I wasn't impressed by your story before, but the final one was really good. It has a real original plot, sometimes it's funny, sometimes touchy, and sometimes exciting.

Great ending.
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
That was good please keep it going I was in so much suspene that I couldn't stop thinking OMG OMG OMG. I want to know how her friends will react to her this time. I'm loving your story I have to read your other ones too. thanks from IRAQ
Athena005 chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
That was so cute! I really like your writting, you're a really good writer. I like this chapter best : )
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
Oh, boy... Arnold finally realized! And very funny way to discover it; Phoebe's concern for Helga and the way she helps the blond girl, even if just by accident, is always great for a good story.

Nice job with the song and the love scenes. And thanks for the mention!

Keep the good writing.
APV chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
Aw, I absolutely LOVED this story! Can't wait for the last chapter when EVERYBODY finds out! _
Sapphyre Snow chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
AW! So cute, but I have to say, I wanted to see everyone reactions to it being Helga! But still, totally sweet story!
mY pHoEnIx tEaRs11 chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! THEY ARE TOGETHER! *sigh* oh so happy. i love OneRepublics song Say (All I Need) and it fit this chapter ever so perfectly.

Arnold and Helga are so cute together in my opinion. I cant wait to read your next update! and to see what song they will be singing next xD! Hm how will the crowd react tho? very good of course :P *winkwink*

well this is goodbye...until ur next update anyway ;P

forever tru

tEaRs11!
Sapphyre Snow chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Oh I like this! Mostly because I'm big into singing and it reminds me of when I used to do more on stage and what it was like. I always though HElga would be a good singer. :)
Nikki Narcissist chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
Aww, cute!

Arnold... singing... hehe...

Every time he sings on the show, I laugh hysterically.

So this was like a SUPER-SPECIAL TREAT.

Love it lots.
Athena005 chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
Really good, though i wish Helga would have told Arnold that she was the singer. But hey! it's your fic, and i still can't wait until the next chapter!
Athena005 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
This was really good, keep it up : )

I love that song Tyrant, good song.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »