Reviews for The Sound of Your Voice
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Wonderful chapter! Helga's outburst in front of her classmates was just great, and her scene with Arnold... pretty well done.

The singing scene, of course, was the best here.

Keep the good writing.
fayfairy chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
o my god! this is great. I love OneRepublic and i listened to the songs while reading. good job. update soon with a happy ending please! :)
silvermoon05 chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
i can not what to read the next part hope it is up soon
Onna Nekoyasha chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Ahh! I'm so hooked right now! I almost wasn't going to even read the first part, and then when I got the email for the second part, I was a LITTLE hesitant... But now I CAN'T WAIT for the third part! Keep up the good work :)
mY pHoEnIx tEaRs11 chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
whoa...such raw emotion...i LOVE it xD! this sorty is so kool its kinda got me wanting to go watch some Hey! Arnold cartoons and read some more fics haha. cant wait till ur next update. plz be soon D

poor Helga dear...and poor Arnold. to get shot down in such a way. i feel more for Helga tho

forever tru

tEaRs11~!
mY pHoEnIx tEaRs11 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
nice nice. i like One republic are awesome and ME ME! i kno where the mane of Helga's band came from xD!

cant wait to read your next chapter D

helga is still as kool as ever ")

forever true

tEaRs11~!
Nikki Narcissist chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Wow, do you even know how much I love this song?

Great chapter, I really liked it.

Update soon!
midnightoasis chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Amazing! You've actually spurred me to go check out those songs, now.

Love it and will be on pins and needles until the next song on your set list. :)
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
that was really good. I like how you explained everything that went on while she was singing the song. ! can't wait for the next part! I always thought Helga would be a good singer and that she would write her own songs, like she does her poetry.
Nikki Narcissist chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
That was unbelievably, painfully amazing No, I really mean that. It was so great. I actually really have been wondering what would happen if Helga started singing. It was great, can't wait for part two.

Just one thing, though, some parts were a tad repetetive. Other than that, great job.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Dreaming out loud? That sounds like Helga daydreaming and thinking out loud about Arnold.

Very cool start. Great job here, especially describing Helga on stage.

Keep the good writing.
Sailorjj07 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wow that was so god! _

Great job!
silvermoon05 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I like it I can not wait for the next part. I hope you finish it and dont for get about it like alot of other writers do with there storys.
Kaydance chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
This looks like a good start. Helga as a singer? It's an interesting idea. I like it. I love that Phoebe's in here, still her sweet-friend self. And Helga really became a different person onstage. I'll bet a certain young footballhead was watching. -Really- watching. Hehe.

There was some awkward wording like: "Now, she wore it as a necklace; the necklace she currently wore." That sounds kind of repetitive. But could just be me. _

Overall, a good beginning to what should be a great story. Looking forward to reading more!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3