Reviews for In Marble Halls
Starviking chapter 10 . 5/20
Great story! I love the part where Lavender reminded DG not to take Cain's friendship for granted and I LOVE the part of Cain pointing out that you have to be able to like someone before you can love them! All great things to know in life!
Starviking chapter 4 . 5/20
I can see a lot of elements of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" manifesting in Tin Man. XD
Starviking chapter 3 . 5/20
I've got Sam Elliot play a character in my Tin Man stories too! He doesn't play a Tin Man but he's someone from Cain's past.
dswed chapter 4 . 4/4
i agree whole-heartedly. i think that movie is superb.
Azera-v chapter 10 . 3/9
loved it
brunette89 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
As I was reading this chapter, I ABSOLUTELY visualized Tombstone before I even read your note. Perfection. :)
LittleHarlequinDoll chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
The ending had me all giggly! I loved this story, and I don't say that about many that I find on here. It was well written, everyone was in character, and the whole thing was highly believable (or as believable as anything like Tin Man can be P). Anyways, I would just like to congratulate you on a job well done, and thank you very profusely for writing something that I'll probably read over and over again.
Frankie and Avery.dont ask chapter 10 . 8/15/2010
Adorable. I loved it!

~Frankie
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
Oh My God that was so great. By any chance did you write a sequel to this? If not you should. It had me hanging onto it with every chapter that I couldn't stop reading it. I was totally comsumed. You are really great.
Hidden Relevance chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
You know, I'm fairly sure I've read this 6 or 7 times, hell it was probably the fic that led me to your archive.. but for the death of my I have NO earthly idea how I've never commented... what was I THINKING?

Seriously, what don't I love about this fic? You've got the characters spot on, you have a great feel to the family.. all of it.. plus, puppy with az makes me smile!
CntryCiCi chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
im loving the story and i planned on reviwing when i finished but there is a problem and maybe you can fix it. Chapter 5 doesnt show up. I checked on firefox and internet explorer maybe you can send me it. Anyways what a great story and i cant wait to read more of it even though i didnt get to read chapter 5 which is a shame. Your a great writer and i cant wait to finish the story!
CharcoalFeathers chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
I cannot even tell you how much the following line made me giggle!

DG grinned up at Cain. "So, Sir Wyatt. Are you ready to do your duty and risk your toes in service to the Crown?"

Excellent so far and I'm looking forward to the remaining chapters!
snapeygirl chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Wow! I didn't know that little tidbit about Russ Tamblyn. To be able to do the axe-handles jump thing that he did in "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" at the age of 53 is just amazing!

("Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" is one of my all time favorite musical/movie!
tripwatcher2 chapter 10 . 1/30/2009
Great story! I love happily-ever-afters!
tripwatcher2 chapter 9 . 1/30/2009
"Like Ferengi in goddamned green suits!”

OMG - a Star Trek reference - and used so hysterically! You are truly my hero and favorite author now! LOL!