Reviews for It's Always the Quiet Ones
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Wow, I honestly was not suspecting this when my friend linked me this story when I was desperate for reading material. Now where to start...
Well to be perfectly honest I know nothing about this series at all, or any of these Magi series except what I see on youtube, and I've only ventured into that corner of youtube recently! but I must say you drew me into the story like I have not been except in a few far apart stories so for that I am happy. As for the people, I only know a vague amount about Negi, mostly from what I have read, and nothing about the rest of the cast. But Zazie...just wow...all I can say is, I like her. That's all there is really, after reading her trains of thoughts and actions I felt connected to one such as her, and it made me happy.
I know you have not posted or updated in now two years, and from what my friend said you had 3 more chapters planned but they never happened, it does make me sad...But I can understand and wish you luck on your ventures
-Manah Scarlet Shadowsong, Blood Fairy, Youngest Sister of the Scarlet Family-
Angel981 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
ooooooh. awesome! more Please! it is really great! I love the part with the ghost girl!
Angel981 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
First, i thought that one scene, where she thought Negi had sleeped walked again, and it ended up being the mask, was awesome and funny. Well, not to Zazie, anyway. Awesome story so far! I love it! I can't wait to finish reading it!
Angel981 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
WOW. i am really loving this story! what's the mask all about, by the way. seems intresting.
Angel981 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
WOW. you did awesome. great! I must read more.
mnementh2000 chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
A very interesting fic, and about one of the little dealt with characters. You did a very good job, IMO, in catching that something about her, the way she acts, talks (or not, as the case may be), etc. Also, the fact that you gave her the knowledge of the magical world also kind of fits, as well as would help the story progress, and also provide a solid basis for the animosity between her and Asuna.

All in all, the only problem I have with this fic... is it's incomplete. :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
great fic so far. Hope it will be continued.
Princess Asuna chapter 4 . 10/1/2011

\_ ) ) ( )

(_) (_) /\_)

(_)(_) \_/ \_)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Eta qt this rate is a trillion frajilion bazillion cazillion years from now
Heika chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
what is the ETA for chapter 5?
Mr top hat and monocole chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
... ... Cynical beat down 1 yr and abit later I'll up date soon is it me or did the awsome story die or did some bad accident
Nero.X chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Just read the whole Negi Manga and was looking for good fanfiction and stumbled upon your gem on TFF.

Very nice story especially as you're using Zazie and not neglecting Asuna (as I like her a lot ;)), which most other seem prone to do.

I hope you'll someday continue writing this.

Greetz

Nero
Zazie the hunter chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
angry face it's a good story and all buts this is bullshit next chapter when 2 years from know when tell us please. Please comment the next date.
Sage of Eyes chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Update already man! It's been nearly an effin' year this the best NegiXZazie fic there is! Update or send me a pm saying the next update time dammit man! It's been almost a year move live write