Reviews for The Difference
The Meibito chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Holy cricket, this is adorable! xD I love your portrayal of Rachel. Never really saw her that way, but I didn't consider it OOC, because... just because. I never really paid attention to her, actually, except for that one quest where she switches bodies. She seemed a rather quietly rebellious girl to me. xD

'"Have you ever considered cutting your—" Rachel shut her mouth as Escad fixed her with a withering glare, and she swore that his blonde head began shining prettier than usual for emphasis.'

I. Loved. This. xD I always liked the idea of poking around with his hair.

Escad is so unloved in this fandom. Frankly, he's up a bit more than Toto and Elazul in my bishonen scale. I especially loved his comedic self in the manga. 8D

Anyway, sorry for rambling. I just love Escad. xD
The Meibito chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
OMG. xD EscadxRachel. Now that's a pairing I've never seen or even thought about.

'of course we were concerned at first, until I heard that he ran around in a skirt.'

Priceless. xD

I might just ship these two. I'm really easily influenced. You made them sound so darned cute! 8'D
ganetto rain chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Escad and Rachel? I admit, that was one pairing I never really thought about (okay, frankly I'm the sort of person who goes for canon most of the time T_T) but I think you wrote them both across really well. I love how you wrote Rachel not as the repressed girl she was during the game but as a mature, quick and witty young woman; and Escad as someone who's finally learning to move on from his past. And I think this pairing really does have potential, and your fic really brings it across - two people running, in a sense, from their old selves, brought together. Nice work here! (:
Shiznit chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Holy SH*T! I laughed so hard that it was criminal! XD Amazing, and I don't care about the typos! You have a flair for both drama, romance, humor, and just plain silliness bound to stick with you for the rest of the day! Waffles! _
Tiamat42 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Tee hee...I did say I would like to see you do this pairing, didn't I?

Well, I still do. Expand it into a real story! I can see, whatsit, potential here. Little glimpses of what might be a very complicated and intriguing relationship.

Run on sentences, hyphens and all.
Cheetah Smith chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Took this one with a grain or two of salt, that I did. Though, I'm happy to see Escad finally get some romance of his own. Poor guy, abused and used by the fandom...

This is one of the more unusual, and and actually, one of the more refreshing pairings I've seen. Not my thing, but I'm just glad it's not Jumi-related for once!

Tried to take the 1 Sentence, 50 Themes challene over at Live-Journal myself with a claim on EscadxHeroine (OTP ftw...