Reviews for The Real Price
Ringbearingreasergal chapter 1 . 3/11/2008

Need I say more?
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
8D I bet Reno is the commander of the Turks.

I agree with Danzel. But They had to pay with sadness to SEE THAT end v_v. Sadness will always be the price to pay
misanthropic angel chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was horribly depressing and yet strangely realistic. It's a really interesting take on something that doesn't get discussed a lot. It's a shame Denzel is so bleak but I have to say that I found it to be in-character for him. His life has pretty much sucked and I can really imagine him having this sort of view of the world. I liked the implication that the planet is the only real hell, which I think is kind of true, but most of us just don't like to admit it. I liked the bit about "Or at least, that’s what I tell myself so I can sleep at night." as well. It seemed fitting in the whole bleak tone of the piece. My only gripes: second line, you have "but t seemed to take a great toll" which I assume is supposed to say "but IT seemed to take a great toll" and third line you have "it's affects" which should be "its effects". Yes, I'm being picky, which is a good thing because it shows that there wasn't really much to criticise. For the most part, though, the spelling/grammar is fine. The style isn't overly complicated, but then I think that works given that it's from Denzel's perspective. Anyway, I'm rambling now, but I really enjoyed it. It really got me thinking, so well done to you!

misanthropic angel
Summoner Luna chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Cute...I think you've got Denzel down pretty well, here :) And I especially like the idea of him becoming a Turk...I'd never though of that before, but it actually seems kind of perfect :)