Reviews for The Calm Before the Storm
Please you must continue right? I wanna now whats next the boys getting out of hospital ? John comeing back and the boys reactions :ooooo but its amazing story
SkySkittles20 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
It's been over three years, actually. Please update! :)
EzwithaZ chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Love your story! My favorite , Hurt/Dean . Please finish the story. It's been over a year !
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
I loved this story, very well written- great job!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
its been two year can you please finish this story
jokergirl94 chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Hey you didn't make the next update wait a year, you made it three :) Just kidding! So I really like the story and would love to know what happens next, so please update soon! Keep up the good work.
A chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
I love this story! I just keep reading it over and over again, its just that good. I don't know if you can, but please, please, please can finish this story soon.
Allison chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
This story is great. I hope you have time to update soon. Keep up the great writing!
shiningstargirl404 chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Hey, been waiting more than a year!
bchorse1 chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
good broke your promise though
apester chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Great story, glad dean woke up ok. hope he takes charge of everything. i can't wait till the next

Ur almost at the one year mark again! please dont break ur promise.
BeatlesFan1 chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
It's great but is that the end? I hope you start updating again of it's not.
JamieMc chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
OMG, its really been awhile :D I m glad you decided to show up here

wow this chapter thank you for the update and thanks for sharing

take care
RedDragen chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
Kimber1961 chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
Poor John! He really does love his boys, even though I just don't get him sometimes. It's funny what a loss like he suffered will do to a person. He just takes off after the black dog...

LOVED Dean talling Sam how proud he was of him. Dean is the epitome of self-sacrifice. But, I do feel sorry for him because he has such low self-esteem.

This is just an awesome story! You have the characters spot on! Keep it coming!