Reviews for CWF CASZ: Clash
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
bervo -if-iam -the wwf-waes-eand-as-parts maby-this-cood-happin-to-the-cwf&camz-hhm
DJ Diddy Dog FangJoker chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Great show.

I need a crossover show!
aceman88 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
So in the end both companies ended up getting 3 wins a piece, You should've had a seventh match just to see who was better, like a 'WarGames' match or something. The interviews with the owners kinda sucked, any point in asking who they want on their roster? And what better way than to put a debuting team squash veterns(Why'd ya eliminate them in the superstar search if you were going to hire them anyway?). Sorry if I sound kind of harsh, those are just things that didn't make sense to me. I like the idea of a cross-promotion show, but I sort of like to have one with WWE or TNA, I honestly have no idea as to who half the people in CASZ even are, I'm not that big of fan of anime, sorry.

Oh, and for your CWF show, please give someone else a title shot, it seems that the only people in the world title picture are Phantom, Long, Naruto and Omi, give someone else a push to world title contender like Eddy, you are letting him show his full Heel potential having him kidnap Gaz and threatening to kill, now that is one guy I can hate, have him go for the US title, just so you can build-up to a world title shot.
Gesperia chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
WOW! That was incredible! I love it! Especially the Battle Royal. Good job!
JC chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
One word man: AWESOME! A great idea having a Wrestling Organization Crossover. Props to Jean to man.
JeanKazuhiza chapter 1 . 1/17/2008